...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh well, you guys. I could only ask you for help now since she told me the wrong meaning of what Frontier Aja said.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I thought that Kauzy could help me. But he said that he is busy as well. But how could I have the time. It cost me over 10 hours to do it.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
It is said that if you don't use a language from time to time, you will probably forgive how to say it.
That's why I always seek for English matters.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
It is said that if you don't use a language from time to time, you will probably forgive how to say it.
That's why I always seek for English matters.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Hm... I think I'm going to print that giant script that Zero posted later tonight, so I can take it with me to competition. I'll then probably try to work on it whenever there is downtime.

On that note, won't be here Friday night and all of Saturday. Science Olympiad. I'm going to die. Or live. Or something. Spam a lot when I'm gone.

Maybe I'll be on Friday during the day at school. Maybe. Depends. I might use that time to finish my homework instead, so I don't have to worry about my homework when I get back on Sunday.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
And then somehow 3 people liked blade's story and are now helping him with it. Another unexpected turn of events. Again.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I got a few people to believe my April Fools joke on Facebook.
Nice.

There was a person who brought in cupcakes today in my Japanese class. Only 6 though. And the six people who went to get one gets a surprise: the icing was toothpaste. xD Two of the guys actually took big bits out of them.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Nice.

There was a person who brought in cupcakes today in my Japanese class. Only 6 though. And the six people who went to get one gets a surprise: the icing was toothpaste. xD Two of the guys actually took big bits out of them.
Awesome. All I did was say I was gonna quit anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.