...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I usually do too... Today I've been too busy with getting free food, packaging stuff, and planning ahead/trying to sell stuff. I haven't even listened to much music :confused:... Rare for me.

Surprised I haven't gone insane yet...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Has anybody not noticed that all my spam posts today consisted of only O_O? Until now at least. xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Most of them yes, all of them, no. Normally I would notice, but I'm... Too far ahead of myself right now. (My minds already in Belgium <_<)

You just being weird/random or something bothering you? *Pokes Megumi*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Just being weird/random or more like didn't want to put forth the effort on making a proper response.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Ah... Is this thread ever proper?

I think I've been the spammiest of us the last few days xD... I'm trying to keep myself to "stick around" though, and since I keep checking stuff, I keep posting. =x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
G'night =o

I hope my spam isn't/wasn't too annoying? x_X I'll try and be less so if I was.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I usually do too... Today I've been too busy with getting free food, packaging stuff, and planning ahead/trying to sell stuff. I haven't even listened to much music :confused:... Rare for me.

Surprised I haven't gone insane yet...

Here's some music for you then, one of my favorite bands, Blind Guardian. They sing about Fantasy, swords, elves, and stuff. They are awesome.

Time, What is Time (it's about Blade Runner or something)

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh, it seems that I will miss the 8,000th floor because I am not free tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Tomorrow, it will be an examination in the morning. It will be started 10:30 (GMT+8) and the next day, I have class in the morning. The class will be started 8:30 (GMT+8)

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Lige, can you get the 8,000th floor? If you can't, please don't get the 9,000th because 9 is Cirno (Baka Yousei, a fool fairy).

Status
Not open for further replies.