...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Might take my Xbox of Ebay and have my dad list it since he has more feedback... and is a power seller... And I may have him list it seperately... So I can get money for games + console ^.^...

Might do TV on Craigslist... Might be able to get more for it... Gah! I hate being indecisive >.>

Probably a good idea to list them separately.

As for TV, Craigslist is probably the easiest solution, as boxing up a tv for shipping is not fun.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Epic song is epic. Just a note, the boss fight that this song goes to involves a girl that dual wields death scythe sniper rifles. Seriously.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Probably a good idea to list them separately.

As for TV, Craigslist is probably the easiest solution, as boxing up a tv for shipping is not fun.
Yeah... I just looked at my "My Selling" page before loading up teh DATS forum again and was 80% sure I wanted to de-list. I think I'm gonna for the Xbox at least. Bulletstorm is worth $20 or so, Halo Reach is worth $20, Halo 3 $15, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is $30 or so. The rest i'll probably just still sell with system... Only go for $10-ish if they sell.

About the TV... I got 4 watchers, and I do have the original box / packaging, so shipping HOPEFULLY wont cause it to get damaged... So I'm-a leave it go for now... If it gets down a bit though with no more bids, I will cancel and do teh Craigslist thing =x

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Reaper reaper, that's what people call me. Why? 'Cause they all die, while I sing I end their lives.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
blade always gets the songs about killing things stuck in his head. That's not a bad sign, right?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
*Sigh*

PS2/SNES sold = Woot, thanks again bladesworn.
2x Dell Poweredge 1750 servers sold = woot. Only took a day!
Xbox 360 = 2 days left on auction, 0 bids, only listed for $60 starting price, can't edit listing, and it wont let me delete it... If someone buys it last min for $60, I'm-a say fuck it and delete the damn Ebay account cause that's annoying <_<; (I know, my fault, but still... I'm indecisive, sue me.)
TV = Can't kill the auction either, though luckily it has 4 watches and 1 bid already, so at minimum I get $100 for it... I'm happy with that I guess. (Though it goes for around $200 so I'd really prefer more like $150)

As for my PC... I'm not even sure where to list that p.q...

Half good luck, half bad luck... My luck is ying-yang'd. I'd prefer all good :-(

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The best Ying Yangs, are ones used to make explosions.

Take a little dark energy, take a little light energy, throw it together and watch the thing go boom.

And then there is using light and dark energy at the same time to augment your strength. That usually rips your body apart.

Yeah, the type of ying yang I'm familiar with seems much different to the one you are referring too....

Lige

Loves Being Poked
*Sigh*

PS2/SNES sold = Woot, thanks again bladesworn.
2x Dell Poweredge 1750 servers sold = woot. Only took a day!
Xbox 360 = 2 days left on auction, 0 bids, only listed for $60 starting price, can't edit listing, and it wont let me delete it... If someone buys it last min for $60, I'm-a say fuck it and delete the damn Ebay account cause that's annoying <_<; (I know, my fault, but still... I'm indecisive, sue me.)
TV = Can't kill the auction either, though luckily it has 4 watches and 1 bid already, so at minimum I get $100 for it... I'm happy with that I guess. (Though it goes for around $200 so I'd really prefer more like $150)

As for my PC... I'm not even sure where to list that p.q...

Half good luck, half bad luck... My luck is ying-yang'd. I'd prefer all good :-(

I apparently have a buyer for my PC, and POSSIBLY the TV (If he says yes before I ship out TV for w/e I get on Ebay, I'll refund the money they paid and sell to him if it's less than the amount he'd pay... Evil, I know =/)

All thats left now is seemingly the Xbox! Todays been a great day! ^__^

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I have a friend willing to, if I can't sell all my shit before I leave teh country, give to him to sell and he'll gimme the money. ^.^... My luck keeps going up and up now =o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
... Would it be too much to ask for a winning lotto ticket now? I'd by everyone here a house =o

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Time, what is time? Something, something, somethiiiiiing. 'Cause time is time again!

I have way too many songs stuck in my head today....

Status
Not open for further replies.