...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
:-(... Sounds evil. There's no way to be all super ninja and take 'em anyway? =x

As long as someone is watching, no. My level definitely not high enough as I can put 30 arrows into a guard, and they'll keep coming at me and kill me.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Added about another 15 mods to oblivion. I wonder if they have any Pokemon or Digimon related mods.....?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
(to the tune of God Bless the USA) ...and I'm proud to be a ninja, cause ninjas kick ass. And I'll gladly stand up, and promptly decapitate your head, cause a ninja is what I am. Ninjas are freaking awesooooooome!!!

bladesworn, turning regular song lyrics into ninja themed lyrics since 2007.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Why a Slayers mod would be awesome, there are hundreds (and that's only the anime, the light novels have even more) of spells, and they are awesome.

Here's three rather common ones (yes, the first one is common, even though it is about the equivalent of radiationless nuke....):

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oy... Horrible headache ever since I got home from my dads........ Considering I almost always have a headache, starting to wonder if I'm allergic to being in this hellhole <.<

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oy... Horrible headache ever since I got home from my dads........ Considering I almost always have a headache, starting to wonder if I'm allergic to being in this hellhole <.<

blade knows a cure for tension headaches.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
o.o Weee. I finally checked all my HD's and listed my 2 servers up for sale on WebHostingTalk ^_^... Hoping someone will take 'em both for $80 or make a higher offer. Shipping'll be $50, but, from my experience, it's usually $30-40 for one. So if they want both, $40/pop and "discounted" shipping from combined = pretty sweet deal...

But will anyone really want 1x (2x Xeon 2.4 / 2GB RAM / 140G8) || 1x (2x Xeon 2.8 / 2GB RAM / 147G8) ? I hope so :-(

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Might take my Xbox of Ebay and have my dad list it since he has more feedback... and is a power seller... And I may have him list it seperately... So I can get money for games + console ^.^...

Might do TV on Craigslist... Might be able to get more for it... Gah! I hate being indecisive >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.