...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yep. Although I could do without the whole crossdressing Magical Girl Zombie thing (although undead is technically the correct term, as he keeps his emotions and doesn't rot. One of the few cases I've seen where it isn't contractual, which is even better.), though the chainsaw almost makes up for it. I like how he actually breaks his arms when he start punching harder than a human should.

All in all, a pretty unique show in my opinion.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Been battling a virus most of the afternoon, I think I've whittled down it's health points to the point where I can nuke the fucker.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
blade has gotten to the point where he's experienced enough viruses he can kill them without much effort. Learning from his mistakes helps....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Crap, I think the virus had the ability to record keystrokes....

Good thing I didn't log on to anything important.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Virus is deactivated, virus scans are running to locate and utterly crush its foul soul, and I'm watching some anime. Crisis averted.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Virus scan has caught and crushed the souls of two foul pieces of evil data, now to purge the rest of the sector.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
That virus that shut off my antivirus programs and tried to take over my computer? I just kicked that fucker's ass into digital hell.

May it burn in digital hellfire for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.