...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I just finished Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, it's on my top ten anime lists, for two reasons. It had a fun plot, and the main character befriended someone by firing a beam weapon attack the size of Japan and defeating her enemy.

Although, I will admit, it had Soul Crushing cliff hangers.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
And then the computer magic systems gave a error message saying "Make us stronger please!" The tech person was a little speechless....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
How do you think blade feels? He absolutely despises heat and humidity. He wants to Starlight Breaker the sun.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
How do you think blade feels? He absolutely despises heat and humidity. He wants to Starlight Breaker the sun.

For those that don't know what a Starlight Breaker is, here's a screen from the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's anime:
StarlightBreakerPlus.jpg

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
And then blade found some fan artwork depicting Nanoha destroying a sun. Not surprised. Just a note, side effects of Starlight Breaker are, coma's, pain, and sudden and inexplicable friendship towards Nanoha.

fanfol.jpg

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
If blade watches a Magical Girl anime, there is usually a very good reason behind it. As in people capable of firing energy beams the size of Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.