...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
The closest blade got to crying was when Ed lost Al during the human transmutation flashback. blade has a brother, you hurt him, you forfeit your eyesight, your voicebox, and you get paralyzed from the neck down.

The end of the Azumanga Daioh manga made me sad too, but not enough to cry.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I have issues comprehending my emotions at times, so unless I can actually sympathize (like with having a brother and having overly protective big brother instincts that are scary when activated) I have issues feeling anything. Probably wouldn't feel sad during Clannad, although I might get pissed off when a character I liked died.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
♫ Megumi is Megurine Luka...
♬ Megurine Luka is Octopus...
♪ Octopus is tentacle...
♩ Tentacle is tentacle monster...
♫ So Megumi is tentacle monster...
♬ We always call her tentacle girl...

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
The closest blade got to crying was when Ed lost Al during the human transmutation flashback. blade has a brother, you hurt him, you forfeit your eyesight, your voicebox, and you get paralyzed from the neck down.

The end of the Azumanga Daioh manga made me sad too, but not enough to cry.
What a good brother you are...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
LISA ORTIZ IS GOING TO BE AT OTAKON!!!! She is the voice of Lina Inverse from slayers (though she also did the voice of Oshawott from Pokemon, but that's unimportant), and meeting her in person will be awesome!!!

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Watching Togainu no Chi, and many tl rerrors I have found, and they are all simple sentences that can be translated perfectly and nice sounding English even with my English standard...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
... Did the forums get an upgrade within the last 24 hours or so? I swear something is different...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Watching Togainu no Chi, and many tl rerrors I have found, and they are all simple sentences that can be translated perfectly and nice sounding English even with my English standard...
Not everything really goes through QC in [gg]. >_>;

I mean, I noticed multiple translation errors in Moshidora. D: And my Japanese is like crap. 何もわからない~

Not everything goes through koda.

And koda even said,
I don’t feel like doing shit for Star Driver or Madoka. Madoka needs to have 8 episodes completely re-translated and Star Driver is like “…” because apparently I’m the only one took any initiative to re-time it and check shit so basically no one is helping me do anything. It’s a waste of my time to basically re-sub a 25 episode show by myself, so fuck that.

8 episodes reTLed?! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.