...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade just was using his imagination to create a story as an excuse to cause large amounts of collateral damage to cities.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
O_O

FUTA I THINK blade's IMAGINATION RUNS THE FURTHEST THAN ANY GIRL.

*shot*

*shot three more times*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Well, technically I think my imagination has grown to the point that it qualifies as sentient multiverse at this point.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
FUCK THIS.

INAZUMA ELEVEN EPISODE 126's ENDING IS JUST...

FUCK THISSSSSSS.

THIS IS TOO FUCKING AWESOME.

/dies from fangirling/

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
grrrrrrr....

Note to self: NEXT TIME DON'T GET NEAR THE AYWAS FORUMS WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO CRAM FOR AN AP TEST. YOU'LL JUST END UP OPENING PHOTOSHOP AGAIN.

In short, wasted half an hour in Photoshop instead of studying for Chemistry.

Good to know I won't be getting a good score on that test.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Oh well. A good night sleep is probably more important than trying to cram information in my brain when I know it won't stay in my brain.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So... Good night everyone.

And good luck to myself for the next two weeks. *dies*

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Good luck with the test Megumi =x... I'm horrible and literally physically incapable of studying things so I can't really relate to the stress of being distracted when trying, but it sounds annoying :-(

And good night :)

Grr... Out of Hawaiian Punch ;(...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
There goes the 3 day weekend...

Futa, ever heard of the Uberman Sleep Schedule? It's a method that allows you to stay up 24 hours by staying up for four hours and then taking a 30 minute nap and repeating that cycle. It works, it's just hard to maintain.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
"I think I broke reality again...."
quote from a character I made, right after he managed to accidentally fuse earth, another planet, and get sent to a third.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Good luck with the test Megumi =x... I'm horrible and literally physically incapable of studying things so I can't really relate to the stress of being distracted when trying, but it sounds annoying :-(

And good night :)

Grr... Out of Hawaiian Punch ;(...
I have a hard time trying to study. I can get myself to open up a book, but I don't read it. I might flip through it, but that's not going to get any information into my brain for the test. So getting distracted really frustrates me, because at least flipping through, I might catch one or two things that might prove to be useful, but doing something else completely means nothing for the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.