...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
and now I'm going to be absorbed into that company... Sounds nice but it isn't as nice as it sounded...

Futamaru

Staff member
The company has actually passed it's prime, and it's declining after the acquisition of another big company, and the change in admin style that caused the company's decline...

Futamaru

Staff member
Not for life , but for 3 years, it's almost a year and i have to renew the contract there, whether I like it or not.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Oh just realized I haven't posted this here.

scrnsht112.png

After I installed IE 9. Not edited or anything, I swear.

Microsoft is very serious about this internet business.

Futamaru

Staff member
I mean... WTF! I'm far more capable than those so called "3 years field experience" new staff there...

Futamaru

Staff member
That's not good. D:

Renewing your contract for the next year or for the remainder of the 3 years or for longer than the agreed 3 years?

Now it's not really renewing contract, but the status is "new successful recruitment" but with the pay of a fresh grad.

Futamaru

Staff member
I figured out many things by my intuition, about design and stuff and I'm a fast, independent learner

Futamaru

Staff member
My title now is "management trainee" and I have to teach those who are hired as "engineer"...

Futamaru

Staff member
I mean... WTH???!!! Nobody taught me things about the trade and I have to share all my experience with those incompetent people?

Status
Not open for further replies.