...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yeah, that would be bad. I shall try to avoid that. Don't want your scanlator to die from a video game induced heart attack, right?

Oh yeah, I haven't really worked on DQ lately....

If I had remembered it, I probably would of worked on it today too....

I was really bored....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Constant random reminder really, if it's constant and unchanging I learn to ignore it.

Example, I learned how to sleep through an alarm clock that played death metal. Unless it's completely random it does no good. Someone one else reminding me might help, but today was probably a one shot thing.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Remember the band that did some the op called What's Up People for Death Note? Well, they made a song about Frieza from DBZ. IT IS BEYOND AWESOME!!!

[Don't know who made the video, can't read Japanese.]

Reactions: Skr

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh damned. The labels which I pasted on DVD-R has been sealed off while the drive was reading the disk. I have taken out the jam but it seems that I need a disk box to store the disks and paste the label on the box but not on the disk. Well, there are hundreds of disks, it may cost me a lot of time.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
My website has been updated. But what troubled me it that the little wolf will go aboard to Japan this summer or later. She told me that the website should leave to me and I should pay for the server next year. But the fare is not the problem, what is worse is that maybe she will study and work in Japan and seldom return to China, then I will be the key person for the new website.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Finally!!! *-*
I passed my final test as electrician in-training!!! YAY Me~!
(Now I´m a real Electrician xP)

Status
Not open for further replies.