...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Firefox is unfortunately not the best anymore.
Hence the fact that I rarely ever use it anymore.

It's still my default browser, but I primarily use Chrome nowadays. xD

I just use Firefox (as well as Opera) to help spread out my browsing history. The only things I do with Firefox usually involves a lot of tab opening (which sucks because it can't handle much in terms of that) such that the browsing history involved with all that tab opening doesn't clutter up my usual browsing history on Chrome.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Plus, due to how Chrome works, opening over 50 tabs at a time is a killer for the computer.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
You know when I'm using Firefox. I'm usually complaining about it here every time I use it. xD

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Here's how I'm doing with internet browsers:

Internet Explorer is dead, got a virus a while back that used a proxy thingy that killed it. Can't figure out how to fix it.

Firefox causes Avast Antivirus to create a log file in my Application Data folder that infinitely increases until I am forced to find the file and delete it or my computer freezes and I'm forced to shut it down.

Chrome kills my internet connection. The simplest way to fix it is to restart the computer while in the middle of repairing the connection (I found that fix by pure accident. The funny thing is, it solves most of the internet connection problems I have.).

Opera is currently running. For now that is.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade has problem. I need to interview someone who's social culture differs from mine. Basically, I need to interview someone who isn't a white american.

I can't find anyone. It's due by 11 am tonight. This isn't good....

Status
Not open for further replies.