...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Actually, if you used Flash CS5 you could do the same thing automatically in seconds.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
blade has problem. I need to interview someone who's social culture differs from mine. Basically, I need to interview someone who isn't a white american.

I can't find anyone. It's due by 11 am tonight. This isn't good....
I guess it's too late. xD

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
blade spent his day sadistically murdering guards in Assassin's Creed. Yeah, I don't really feel good about what I did....

I killed one, then waited for another to discover the body and then flicked a throwing knife into them. Then I started practicing counters. There was a lot of bodies....

blade is cruel to NPCs....

Why did I enjoy that so much in the moment?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
When you kill a guard with a sword they start screaming horrifically as they lie dieing on the ground. It's not a nice sound.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I found a really cool glitch though. Use a throwing knife to knock a guard off a building, then sit back as the guard ragdolls and disforms.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Slept. Ate. My headache is gone, I think.

I think the headache was from the fumes of the flux I was using when soldering. >_>;;;

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yeah, I hope you you get better.

Right now I have a weird feeling in my chest. My first guess is overly high adrenaline levels from playing video games. My heart has been working overtime.

Actually, if that's correct....

CRAP. That isn't healthy.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I did spend most of the day on an adrenaline high. Not feeling good.

Feels like a mixture of heartburn minus the burning, and getting kicked in the chest minus the pain.

As I said, WEIRD FEELING.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm right. No more all day gaming sessions, I need breaks with calming music.

It's also probably a good thing I didn't have caffeine today.

Status
Not open for further replies.