...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade went to a Hibachi place called Megumi. I'd call it Ironic, but isn't Megumi a common Japanese name?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I don't remember any of the earthquakes that happened when I lived in California. I was little then.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Got some new books. Been awhile since I read a Michael Crichton Novel. Or a novel that isn't fantasy for that matter....

*Goes back to reading The Lost World*

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Yeah, only for like 4 seconds.

I had one that lasted about 20 seconds, and that was the worst earthquake in Indonesia. Forgot which year was it, but it's on Christmas eve. The one that brought massive tsunami until Madagascar...

Another one I don't really recall. It was in the morning and I was awaken by it.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I had one that lasted about 20 seconds, and that was the worst earthquake in Indonesia. Forgot which year was it, but it's on Christmas eve. The one that brought massive tsunami until Madagascar...

Another one I don't really recall. It was in the morning and I was awaken by it.
The worst earthquake that we had here in my lifetime was in '94. I was only 4 at the time and don't remember it. But apparently a Sears collapsed here. They finally put something else where that Sears used to be. It was just an empty lot since it collapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.