...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It makes me sad-ish since it's from the (if I recall correctly) finale episodes. They totally needed a high school season+ :x

Devon mentioned making a Ned's Declassified spoof with Shane Dawson before, but they're both always busy at opposite times and it hasn't happened yet p_q.
Yep, from the movie =D Totally watched it the other day and was like "omg, need avatar"

:3

I'm not so sure I'd like a Shane Dawson version......

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
What does US have against Mr. Monopoly? I think he's cool! :(

*Puts brain back in and closes head* Ah, that's neat to know. Never knew about that / really thought about it. All I've ever known for other countries - Canada. They get like 5x faster for 3x cheaper than ANYWHERE in US ('cept maybe Minnesota... Friend that lives there told me his price and I omg'd)
Minnesota prices = low? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Yep, from the movie =D Totally watched it the other day and was like "omg, need avatar"

:3

I'm not so sure I'd like a Shane Dawson version......
'eh, with Devon in it though, depending on the script (they wrote it together) it could be awesome. Or it could make fun of it too much then make people want to burn stuff :x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Minnesota prices = low? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
My friend lives in... I think it's Hibbing? Or at least used too. But he said he was paying $25/month, non-special for a 2.5mbit connection or sutm. I forget the ISP. Maybe it was a college connection or something *shrugs* I lost contact so can't really ask.

But good to know I have nothing to be jelous of then ^_^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
'eh, with Devon in it though, depending on the script (they wrote it together) it could be awesome. Or it could make fun of it too much then make people want to burn stuff :x
Still, Shawn is a little... heavy, I think. I enjoy his stuff to a point, but...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
My friend lives in... I think it's Hibbing? Or at least used too. But he said he was paying $25/month, non-special for a 2.5mbit connection or sutm. I forget the ISP. Maybe it was a college connection or something *shrugs* I lost contact so can't really ask.

But good to know I have nothing to be jelous of then ^_^
And I bet he gets like 30 kb/s upload max :p

Lige

Loves Being Poked
G'night Megumi ^_^

About teh Ned's spoof, I still think if they put it out it'll be worth seeing. If it's awful, I'll erase it from mind, if it's funny / awesome, woot :3

Yay! I e-filed today and was already accepted for my federal return! ^_^ I'll has my money on the 11th according to the IRS chart. Great timing :3 Since I was fired, really needed this money or I wouldn't be able to pay mai bills and credit would be destroyed D= Now I have a couple months to find a job / be able to breath, rather than stressing and being "omgworldsgoneend!"... So for once, "thank you IRS" <_<;

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
:eek: I've never heard of them. Sounds like they're good if you say lucky though. Unless that's sarcasm?

Well... They are not that good. Speed sucks compared to their charges...

But there is no problem like yours when moving from one place to another.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I think it's government subsidized, am I correct, Futa?

Well... We are not subsidized, actually. The charges are still high.

But when think of it, once the infrastructure is set up, then there's no real need for any cost to operate the telecommunication., except for some minor maintenance work and stuff...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It's funny how enjoyable Naruto becomes when they don't focus on Naruto or Sasuke or Sakura.

Bloody Kishimoto has all the interesting characters as supporting characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.