...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
FINALLY!!!! I DID IT, I DID IT!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Grats bladesword :3 *Gives an air high five, to respect the personal space thing*

I suck at drawing, so I can't relate in that sense, but with various graphical stuff I try to make (which I suck at) I sometimes get awesome ideas in my head, but can never replicate them in real life. So I know how awesome it is when and if you can do that ^-^

Lige

Loves Being Poked
OKAY IT WASN'T THE ROUTER THAN GOOFED OFF. THE ROUTER WAS A GOOD BOY. IT WAS MY DAD'S COMPUTER THAT FELT IT WAS UNNECESSARY TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET ANYMORE.

Oh god... Router/computer issues here are almost a daily event ;_; I've moved a lot, so I've been with a few ISPs (Charter, Comcast, AT&T, SBC before they were AT&T, possibly others I can't remember) and the worst of the bunch, who I'm with now, is definitely Charter. I thought it was Comcast til I moved more north... But holy crap. Charter loves to randomly disconnect, and when the modem comes back up, it doesn't like to update from it's IP pool or whatever. It takes numerous restarts to get it to catch up / luckily happen to catch. Which usually doing that then requires a reboot of the poor confused router. Once the Ethernet connected computers are back online, proving connection is solid, computers require a reboot, or sometimes they have the wrong internal IPs as well, even after a reboot, and require going into command prompt to do a winsock reset....

Long story short, I feel your pain xD - Glad it was figured out and I assume resolved :3

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
They're a car show. :( All car shows only brag about the big beefy cars. I have yet to see a car show that doesn't brag about luxury and sports cars. Though, I do admit they do criticize normal cars quite a bit more than others... *runs away*

Also, have you seen their Ford Fiesta review? *shot*

Well... You can brag about big cars, but you can also give good points about those small cars as well... You own what you have paid. Just give the information to those who wants. Rich people won't even look at the smaller cars, so why bother mention them in their show?

I think I have... But I rather not recall it...

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Oh god... Router/computer issues here are almost a daily event ;_; I've moved a lot, so I've been with a few ISPs (Charter, Comcast, AT&T, SBC before they were AT&T, possibly others I can't remember) and the worst of the bunch, who I'm with now, is definitely Charter. I thought it was Comcast til I moved more north... But holy crap. Charter loves to randomly disconnect, and when the modem comes back up, it doesn't like to update from it's IP pool or whatever. It takes numerous restarts to get it to catch up / luckily happen to catch. Which usually doing that then requires a reboot of the poor confused router. Once the Ethernet connected computers are back online, proving connection is solid, computers require a reboot, or sometimes they have the wrong internal IPs as well, even after a reboot, and require going into command prompt to do a winsock reset....

Long story short, I feel your pain xD - Glad it was figured out and I assume resolved :3

Sometimes I feel lucky to have our telco company monopolizing the market...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
It makes me sad-ish since it's from the (if I recall correctly) finale episodes. They totally needed a high school season+ :x

Devon mentioned making a Ned's Declassified spoof with Shane Dawson before, but they're both always busy at opposite times and it hasn't happened yet p_q.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
US has antimonopoly stuffs, so... yeah.
What does US have against Mr. Monopoly? I think he's cool! :(

*Puts brain back in and closes head* Ah, that's neat to know. Never knew about that / really thought about it. All I've ever known for other countries - Canada. They get like 5x faster for 3x cheaper than ANYWHERE in US ('cept maybe Minnesota... Friend that lives there told me his price and I omg'd)

Status
Not open for further replies.