megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
;o Awesome blade. I'm jealous of everyones skills T.T

I uh... Recolored my avatar! Does that make me somewhat cool? :x

Original
Recolor

Can't figure out how to thumbnail and images are WAY too huge to put on here in normal image form :x
Dunno if that BBCode is added or not. D:

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Top Gear is fucking biased...

I hate them when they ridiculed Asian economy cars. Do they have any idea that how many people depends on the crappy car to survive? And they just humiliate and destroy that car for nothing.

Oh yeah. Not all people earn millions from smashing cars like you...
:confused:; *hides from Futa*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It's a program about cars. and they praise the luxury and sport cars like god while they condemn those mediocre cars like hell...
They're a car show. :( All car shows only brag about the big beefy cars. I have yet to see a car show that doesn't brag about luxury and sports cars. Though, I do admit they do criticize normal cars quite a bit more than others... *runs away*

Also, have you seen their Ford Fiesta review? *shot*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Going offline, Alice requires too much system resources to run any other programs at the same time.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
OKAY IT WASN'T THE ROUTER THAN GOOFED OFF. THE ROUTER WAS A GOOD BOY. IT WAS MY DAD'S COMPUTER THAT FELT IT WAS UNNECESSARY TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET ANYMORE.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
CRAP. Can't test the game unless I upgrade my ram. That'll be what, about 40 bucks for a gig (pc 2700 200 sodimm, yes, it's old). Great.

I would get a tablet pc, but that's more money than I can afford to spend right now....

Amazon might be cheaper.....

Status
Not open for further replies.