...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
OWWWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWWOWOWOowowoowowowowowowowwow............

I think I hurt myself......

I saw Kisara perform a front kick into an axe kick. I tried to copying it. Turns out I'm even less flexible than I thought I was....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Shoulders too weak to do pushups....

I can build my strength in everything else, but I can never build shoulder strength....

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Glad your okay bladesworn. You win epic points for trying to do that though, since it sounds awesome xD

And yes, I was on facebook. Deactivated it this morning though. I might be disapearing from the net for a while, so I am killing off my stalkers o_o Though there was never a real picture of me anyway. (Not counting my 7 year old self. I don't mind showing off my non-ugly past self ;o) I literally almost never used it though. Only set it up to talk to 2 old friends I met on FUNimation Chat World back in the day, whom moved to MSN Messenger for a while, then went on to college where MSN was blocked, hence the facebook (well, previously Myspace...) I would have never used either if not for them :x (Evil people, I swear!)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Glad your okay bladesworn. You win epic points for trying to do that though, since it sounds awesome xD

And yes, I was on facebook. Deactivated it this morning though. I might be disapearing from the net for a while, so I am killing off my stalkers o_o Though there was never a real picture of me anyway. (Not counting my 7 year old self. I don't mind showing off my non-ugly past self ;o) I literally almost never used it though. Only set it up to talk to 2 old friends I met on FUNimation Chat World back in the day, whom moved to MSN Messenger for a while, then went on to college where MSN was blocked, hence the facebook (well, previously Myspace...) I would have never used either if not for them :x (Evil people, I swear!)

I took karate a long time ago, and when I watch Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple it's practice time. It's a little game I play were I copy the techniques the characters use. Sometimes the characters do things that require having the flexibility of a gymnast. I don't have that flexibility....

I have learned a faster way of punching though, and my kicks have gotten faster, so I'd say that if you have a martial arts background it's a worthy anime.

I use facebook to communicate with my friends and people I want to communicate with. I played some games, but everything but Robot Unicorn Attack and Bejeweled Blitz is the only games I play, and only when REALLY bored. Facebook actually is kinda useful for me.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I have a game! See if you can guess what technique blade managed to hurt himself while trying to copy. Just post what time the technique is at (it's within the first minute).

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
80536880.jpg

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Well, due to some shitty situations pertaining to various things I wont get into (I tend to ramble, then usually it seems like I only want attention/trying to cause drama, when in reality I just am horrible at explaining things.) I may be losing my place to live soon. In fact, I woke up to an e-mail telling me I have til midnight to pack and gtfo.

Otherwise, I'll probably be semi-consistently active like I have been the last few days. If I disapear again though, it wasn't by choice. (Though last time wasn't really either. "stuff" happened and I was kind-a discouraged to come back :x)

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Well, due to some shitty situations pertaining to various things I wont get into (I tend to ramble, then usually it seems like I only want attention/trying to cause drama, when in reality I just am horrible at explaining things.) I may be losing my place to live soon. In fact, I woke up to an e-mail telling me I have til midnight to pack and gtfo.

Otherwise, I'll probably be semi-consistently active like I have been the last few days. If I disapear again though, it wasn't by choice. (Though last time wasn't really either. "stuff" happened and I was kind-a discouraged to come back :x)
Aw poor Lige... No fun stuff is no fun.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
:eek: You're awesome at coloring/re-drawing stuff then. I assumed that something official-ish xD

Thanks for the caring comments to both of you btw :3 I'm here right now after suffering similar situation in the future, so I'm sure if shit does hit the fan, I'll be back eventually ^.^ - Plus I don't plan to sell my iPod Touch unless absolutely necessary, so I can abuse wifi if I need too to say hi here and there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.