...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Meh, I shall freelance logo design/flash stuff and see if I can make a living doing that. I feel like staying home.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
You can make logos? I want to seeeeeeeee/
Yes I can. Tell me what you want it to say, and what elements you want in it.

Just a note, but I am really good at turning text into fire.

Depending, I might consider your services and pay you nothing.

I do really need money, but it really doesn't feel right to me to charge a friend for my services....

To keep people from ripping me off I just have to put a big obnoxious watermark on it, send that to them, tell them that's the finished product, and tell them that I will send them a watermark free version after they deposit the money into my Paypal. They deposit the money, I send them the non-watermarked version.

Actually, I need to make a better watermark. Probably add gradients to the big version of my bladesworn avatar. Or maybe I'll use that on vector color I did, it already has gradients so it'll be a nightmare to photoshop it out.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... The only handheld I have is a GBA, with... 12 or so games? However, since the screen is hard to see / peace of crap, I use a emulator (and 100% honestly) only have ROMs for games I physically own. (Basically just Rockman.exe series. <.< All of it... Been a fan since I was 11 and got my GBA :3) The emulator is for my iPod Touch (jailbroken <3) so the screen is easy to see, and it's still just as portable, if not even more so since it's smaller. :3

I never could get into the DS, even though I wanted to check out the Shooting Star Rockman games. Nor did I ever have the funds. So I'm a bit outdated. I've never even considered a PSP, or even looked at games for it... As much as I like Sony, I just don't care too much for portable games. The only reason I got into the above mentioned games - When I was 11, and for most of my childhood, I was in a car. Moving from town to town. Traveling for dads mobile DJ business. Traveling across state to visit family.

Gonna shut up now since I'm talking too much in a spam topic :confused:

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
BLOODY MEDICATION!!! I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE DINNER LAST NIGHT!!!

Medication makes me not feel hungry, and I worked on stuff through breakfast and lunch. BLOODY, BLOODY, BLOODY!!!!

I don't feel good know.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
:x Eat anyway? Sometimes I get the same way taking certain pills, or just get in certain moods.. Usually can't eat much, but still better than not eating at all.

*Hugs Bladesworn* Feel better damnit! :(

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
BLOODY MEDICATION!!! I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE DINNER LAST NIGHT!!!

Medication makes me not feel hungry, and I worked on stuff through breakfast and lunch. BLOODY, BLOODY, BLOODY!!!!

I don't feel good know.
EAT. EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL HUNGRY THANKS TO THAT MED.

Status
Not open for further replies.