...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
*Gasp* Megumi said "Gtb. Gn" 2x on this page! That's proof there's not enough spam! *Evil glare*

Anywho, hi anyone :D

My normal spamming hours on Tuesday and Thursday are now taken up by college homework. It takes me 4 hours to get through just one chapter of the psychology book. I can't risk taking breaks otherwise I won't finish it in time.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Going back to hometown tomorrow for a long holiday, but there are still loads of things to do and I haven't pack up...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Sony, you've outdone yourself again. You made a system that has the best features and outperforms all the portable systems out there. Now, if only you coud beat the iPad, 3DS, and Smartphones in price....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The new psp, it's so loaded with features and amazing graphics that the price will probably be close to the PS3's if not higher.

Sony does not realize that making the most cutting edge console does not equal sales.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Interesting, the page at gamestop that I looked at earlier is now gone with no replacement. The price at preorder for a PSP was 999.99. Do you think they knew something we don't?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
:confused: weird. Maybe somebody effed up and added the page before they are allowed to or something? I've never been a psp fan though, so I don't care all that much :x

I've been a Sony fan since I was 7 though, so mehr. I wish them well with the new PSP :x

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
:confused: weird. Maybe somebody effed up and added the page before they are allowed to or something? I've never been a psp fan though, so I don't care all that much :x

I've been a Sony fan since I was 7 though, so mehr. I wish them well with the new PSP :x

I'm a bit of a sony fan too, but I must admit, THEY ARE MAKING STUPID DECISIONS.

Yes, features and graphics are awesome, but awesomeness is expensive! Sony is driving away their fans. 250 f0r a 3DS or 300-599 (what I've heard the estimates are) for a PSP NGP? I'd rather buy a PS3, it's cheaper. Actually, I don't even think I have enough money for one of those either....

Crap, I'll just get a 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.