...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Oh well. The winter vocation... It is always related on when will the Spring Festival starts. For this year, it is Feb 3rd. The winter vocation is started two weeks before it.
We have our Winter Break around Christmas and New Years.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
And what do you need from me, Gumi?
Oh, I figured it out on my own. ._.;Kind of.

Might as well ask it anyway.

"This is made from cut hotdogs." How would I say "cut hotdogs"? Basically, "hotdogs that has been cut" to fit that sentence.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I don't remember the last time I opened Aegisub.
If nothing comes up this upcoming weekend, I will try to finish Tamayura. The end of the semester is just a mess (and I somehow got nothing done over winter break as well). Sorry Greg.

Finals week next week. D:

Ah, jeez, I have a final in almost every class. :( What's going to kill me is the Physics final. I'm not worried over Japanese. Even though I am kind of worried about Calc, it's not as much as Physics. English... crap. I need to remember all the vocab that no one ever uses. :( Chem is just a thermochem test. US History is a joke. I don't know about my IT class though. :(

Okay, Tamayura might come after finals at this rate. @_@ GAH

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Started on Wednesday? I don't know whether to say Skr is lucky or not. I started this Monday. @_@ I'm still not into the pace of school. Especially, instead of starting a new semester, we're finishing our first semester.
My school was the same, we had like 2 weeks of 1st semester after winter break...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
If nothing comes up this upcoming weekend, I will try to finish Tamayura. The end of the semester is just a mess (and I somehow got nothing done over winter break as well). Sorry Greg.

Finals week next week. D:

Ah, jeez, I have a final in almost every class. :( What's going to kill me is the Physics final. I'm not worried over Japanese. Even though I am kind of worried about Calc, it's not as much as Physics. English... crap. I need to remember all the vocab that no one ever uses. :( Chem is just a thermochem test. US History is a joke. I don't know about my IT class though. :(

Okay, Tamayura might come after finals at this rate. @_@ GAH
I've done nothing over my break either, so it's not the biggest of deals. But then again, I did work 70 hours last week... so this is my only "real" break...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I'm dropping Calc. I don't need it for high school credit. I don't need it for college credit. It will kill me, so I'm not taking it. Or so I'm thinking at the moment.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
My school was the same, we had like 2 weeks of 1st semester after winter break...
This is the first year my school has done it. Supposedly some people say that the school system did do it once a upon a time (like more than ten years ago or something).

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I'm dropping Calc. I don't need it for high school credit. I don't need it for college credit. It will kill me, so I'm not taking it. Or so I'm thinking at the moment.
Eh, Calc AB or BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.