...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I love it too. It feels nice to just stay curled on my bed with blankets on...

Wish I have futon...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
O_O

967.png

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator

The joke isn't supposed to make sense, it's supposed to make you go, "Wait, WTF happened!?!"

The Pint-Sized only reason for existence seems to be to cause trouble. He is a completely functional computer though.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Calc wasn't that hard... Though I forgot 80% of it right now due to disuse...
Oh, I'm sure it wasn't "hard," but the guy wasn't keen on reteaching us all the algebra behind it -- stuff I didn't remember. Plus I really didn't want to take it in the first place. I was signed up for AP Stat, since I would have needed that if I decided to major in Linguistics, but the class was dropped because not enough people signed up, so they automatically put me in Calc. I thought I would at least give it a look, so I did, and I decided it was not for me :D

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
AB. It's really taken a load of me. Now I have AP MacroEcon, some random computer class, Japanese I, and AP Latin Vergil. Sweet.
:confused: Wow. I guess I can understand why you want to drop Calc with all that.

But on a side note, ehhhhhhhhhh, your school offers so many AP Social Studies classes (since I recall you mentioning AP European History once). :< We only have APUSH.

Oh, I'm sure it wasn't "hard," but the guy wasn't keen on reteaching us all the algebra behind it -- stuff I didn't remember.
Eh, it really sucks when the teacher doesn't reteach the Algebra. My Calc teacher gets annoyed when he notices nobody knows how to do basic Algebra, but he still quickly reviews it if necessary.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should've taken/signed up for Stats. @_@ Oh well. Too late for that.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
What I have learned about relationships from Harvest Moon: As long as you have upgraded your house big enough and give a girl enough flowers to sink the titanic you can woo any girl in the world.

Yay video game logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.