...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Aww. Goodnight :(

And Ohhh (to Culvers) -- Didn't recall that convo.... At all. No idea how you remembered it just from my name xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Weird. Posted that 30 mins or so ago, but page 'timed out' and never posted apparently :x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, and it was my net, not a forum glitch or anything* just in case anyone might think that or w/e o_o

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
That was years ago and I don't have such good memory, though I boast to have photographic memory in certain circumstances...

As apprentice electrician... Are you going to be a full-fledged electrician or is this just an arbeit (in Danish, "Arubaito" in Japanese)?

After finishing it, I´m a full-fledged electrician.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Let's see....

Slayers, Bastard!!, Negima, Deltora Quest, Shadow Skill, D.Gray-Man, Digimon, Hunter x Hunter, Murder Princess, Full Metal Alchemist, Claymore, Ubel Blatt, Sazan Eyes, Yureka, Soul Eater....

Yeah, I think I figured out what my favorite type of genre is. Fantasy.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
And bladesworn is going to cosplay as Gourry from slayers.

Gourry_Gabriev.png

You know, I hope that I'll be able to fit through doors with that armor....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
My armor shall be carved by hand out of wood. It shall be very shiny. I'm thinking heavy varnishing.....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Wow, that would be heavy, but it thankfully wouldn't be an incredibly as sweltering as karate gear. Karate gear (I used it in my Kenichi cosplay) is designed to make you sweat.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Let's see....

Slayers, Bastard!!, Negima, Deltora Quest, Shadow Skill, D.Gray-Man, Digimon, Hunter x Hunter, Murder Princess, Full Metal Alchemist, Claymore, Ubel Blatt, Sazan Eyes, Yureka, Soul Eater....

Yeah, I think I figured out what my favorite type of genre is. Fantasy.

Me too.

Futamaru

Staff member
In addition, I like anime which have adolescent male lead character which looks cool:

FMA, Erementar Gerad, D.Gray Man, etc etc.

Futamaru

Staff member
I planned to cosplay as Allen Walker last year, but I couldn't even finish making the cross of the Order...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
In addition, I like anime which have adolescent male lead character which looks cool:

FMA, Erementar Gerad, D.Gray Man, etc etc.

I FORGOT TO ADD EREMENTAR GERAD!!!!

Well, females that kick ass are cool too, but I judge by the quality of the series as a whole not by the main character.

Slayers is my personal favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.