...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hello Lige, I don't believe I've talked to you much. I'm the resident lazy person who occasionally does work on the DQ manga and spend the rest of the time wasting time in this forum. I have something to tell you about Soul Eater.

Just a warning, but the anime ends badly. There is a solution though, watch the anime then switch to the manga. I don't think there is much of difference besides the anime ends differently and the manga keeps going.

Just trying to help.

Thanks for the heads up ;)

I'll probably just watch the anime in entirety and if I end up liking it, then may do that (switch over to manga/erase anime ending from mind) but for now Soul Eater only has half my interest... It seems a bit slow. I only read manga when it's for a anime or story I am 100% interested in, as I don't really like reading manga online, and I'm too poor to buy much manga IRL, so only make an exception for certain things. :3

Lige

Loves Being Poked
YOU... YOU... LIAR!!!

I might too soon actually, sad part being I just woke up like... 3 hours ago? And I was only awake for like 4 hours before that... I think this wintery storm is putting people in hibernation @_@... I feel totally exhausted and almost crappy with how tired I am... Which is weird, I usually am more active in winter :confused:

Anyway, good night! ^_^

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Thanks for the heads up ;)

I'll probably just watch the anime in entirety and if I end up liking it, then may do that (switch over to manga/erase anime ending from mind) but for now Soul Eater only has half my interest... It seems a bit slow. I only read manga when it's for a anime or story I am 100% interested in, as I don't really like reading manga online, and I'm too poor to buy much manga IRL, so only make an exception for certain things. :3

I haven't seen much of the anime, but I remember that it didn't take that long to get into the interesting stuff for the manga....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Then again, the manga at the moment has only hit 80 chapters since it's released once a month.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Defaulting to my basic functions. Posting a webcomic.

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-blackandwhite-tvshow-eyescomic.jpg

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I already said when I joined Dats~
I´m 20 years now~

That was years ago and I don't have such good memory, though I boast to have photographic memory in certain circumstances...

As apprentice electrician... Are you going to be a full-fledged electrician or is this just an arbeit (in Danish, "Arubaito" in Japanese)?

Status
Not open for further replies.