...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I can now actually say I have a favorite anime series. It's called Slayers.

Well, that's what they call it anyways, I call it something different.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
What the heck was the heavy thing? And what are you working as?!!

*points towards Profile Page*
Matze149 said:

The metal cover (It was quite heavy <.<") of a light well (I was a bit taller than the light well was deep) - I had to get some materials which where down there - When I got down, the cover suddenly hit my head...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Looking around stuff I noticed my "User Title" is "Lige", since before my name was still Phantom Kaitou. From the vB --> XenForo transition, we seem to have lost the ability to set our own titles? (Which obviously is a "ohwell", vB took an hour to load 1 page as opposed to this in a fraction of a fraction of a second. Plus it's just sexier <3, so not complaining at all.)

Just kind-a funny seeing
Lige
Lige

Looks like I have a complex with my name or something.

I LOVE YOU, LIGE!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
As soon as I submitted ^ post, I saw it again and it made me laugh... I'm easily amused.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
<_<; Randomly thinking about Birthday due to all the b-days of late made me realize: I turn 21 in 8 months...

I was 16 when I first joined DATS... I know there's only been a few periods where I was "active", so it doesn't really count, but on and off I've been here for over 4 years. Seems crazy. :confused:

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, since I ended up finishing Reborn! (WHY DID IT HAVE TO END?! T_T) I needed a new anime to watch, so did some random look ups using "Animes like this" on Anime News Network, somehow stumbled into Soul Eater. I'm on episode 5 now. Pretty weird, but seemingly good, if it develops some sort of... Story line? Right now it kind-a feels like Bleach in the sense it's just introducing characters/developing relationships. I want a main villain or bady to spice things up ;D

(That's not really a rip on Bleach btw, I like Bleach, but seriously... Every other episode is a filler about a picnic or some crap <_<;)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oh, since I ended up finishing Reborn! (WHY DID IT HAVE TO END?! T_T) I needed a new anime to watch, so did some random look ups using "Animes like this" on Anime News Network, somehow stumbled into Soul Eater. I'm on episode 5 now. Pretty weird, but seemingly good, if it develops some sort of... Story line? Right now it kind-a feels like Bleach in the sense it's just introducing characters/developing relationships. I want a main villain or bady to spice things up ;D

(That's not really a rip on Bleach btw, I like Bleach, but seriously... Every other episode is a filler about a picnic or some crap <_<;)

Hello Lige, I don't believe I've talked to you much. I'm the resident lazy person who occasionally does work on the DQ manga and spend the rest of the time wasting time in this forum. I have something to tell you about Soul Eater.

Just a warning, but the anime ends badly. There is a solution though, watch the anime then switch to the manga. I don't think there is much of difference besides the anime ends differently and the manga keeps going.

Just trying to help.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Looking around stuff I noticed my "User Title" is "Lige", since before my name was still Phantom Kaitou. From the vB --> XenForo transition, we seem to have lost the ability to set our own titles? (Which obviously is a "ohwell", vB took an hour to load 1 page as opposed to this in a fraction of a fraction of a second. Plus it's just sexier <3, so not complaining at all.)

Just kind-a funny seeing
Lige
Lige

Looks like I have a complex with my name or something.

I LOVE YOU, LIGE!
Want me to change it?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
*points towards Profile Page*

The metal cover (It was quite heavy <.<") of a light well (I was a bit taller than the light well was deep) - I had to get some materials which where down there - When I got down, the cover suddenly hit my head...
Ow.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Remember that vampire girl that was born on easter and eats chocolate instead of blood? Well, somebody found an alcoholic drink with chocolate in it....

ec20101210.png

Status
Not open for further replies.