...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Or actually, not really.

Here was the thing. My brother, at that time, walked around 1.5 times more steps per day than I did due to the nature of his job. So, I gave the PokeWalker to him to maximize how many steps I can get on that thing per day without cheating.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I did not make him purposely run around in circles. I can use a washing machine/dryer for that.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I simply took advantage of the fact that he obtains more steps in a normal workday than I did.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
How to cheat without cheating. Get a treadmill. Play video games while on a treadmill. (handhelds = bad idea)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
FUCK YEAH!!!! I found that webcomic!!!!

It was called Humans and other Myths. It's fairly pleasant to read.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

I made my brother carry my PokeWalker around.

Where did I mention dress?

I remembered that I carried all the items that 4 members needed that day. Especially for that I was "Morichika Rinnosuke". Christie, who's character was Hakurei Reimu said that I am the host of the item shop, so I should keep all the items.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
After the EXPO ended, it seems that we have done something well. But it's not what we are talking about. Nov. 15th, local time 14:15, there starts the fire in a 28-floor apartment building. The fire surrounded the building and extended quickly. Most of the civilian in it were the elders. It's the time for break. But the fire was just started. Due to the fire cannot controlled quickly, the rescue work is even harder to do. There are more than 50 persons killed. It is said that there had never been such a big fire disaster in Shanghai. The case for the disaster was that 2 electric welders' illegal operation, the shield net caught fire and started the disaster.
What made the civilians angry is that the electric welders are unlicensed, even now they are in prison, but who should be responsible for this disaster?
Oh well. Even those who are lucky enough to survive, they lost their house, their family members or even worse. The firemen and the rescue team did their best, but there are still so many lives gone. A helicopter was used but it cannot be landed on the building.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Condolences...

Yeah prevention is better than cure. Let's take it as a lesson and don't repeat the mistake again.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It works?

Google it and you will see at the second link it teaches you how to cheat lolwtf
Well, if you have a washer bought within the past decade or so (most likely less, but hey), it doesn't work so well with the washer (spins wayyyyy too fast). Also with the washer, you run the risk of getting water in it and shorting the battery out. However, the dryer is PERFECT for it, be it in the dryer or on top of it.

Also, you can't find this cheat online, but putting it on an old dehumidifier is also just as good as the dryer. xD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
My brother and I tried putting it on top of the dryer and on top of the dehumidifier one weekend (since we walk less on the weekends than on weekdays because of laziness). It was experimentation, since we didn't do it after that.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
He also tried putting it on top fo the washer, the results weren't good.

And we weren't stupid enough to run the risk by putting it IN the washer and/or dryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.