...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I suddenly remembered when I took a trip to Heifer International. It's a place that you can donate to and they send animals to third world countries. I got to take care of the animal.

I also tested their electric fence. Twice. It hurt. Stupid water buffalo. Then when my friends touched it and didn't get shocked, I touched it and got zapped.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
We also spent a day living like they would in a third world house. We all got sorted into different countries. I got Argentina. The food was very limited. I didn't like that.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
All of the different villages had to share about 2 gallons of water. This gave me an idea. I quickly decided to become leader, and it was agreed upon very quickly.

My plan, take all of the water before everyone else. We would then use that to trade for more food.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The counselors were dumbfounded, as no one had ever done this before. My demands were simple, give me food and I would give you water so you could cook your food. It was same thing as I had learned in video games, there are two ways to dominate in an RTS, you either control the resources, or you kill the person with all the resources. In this there was only one option. GIVE ME FOOD!!!!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
So the counselors pussied out and said all water was free. Since I was among girls I took it a bit better than I normally would of.

Also, the fact that I got to build a fire made me happy.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
In order to get red eyes I wear a pair of contact lenses. But somehow, I got a weird feeling after I wear it. Oh well.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator

I don't need contact lenses for people to call me a vampire. I have very pale skin that can get sunburnt within 15 minutes and eyes that are very sensitive to the sun. I also can look very creepy depending on my caffeine and/or sugar consumption and amount of rest I have gotten.

Contact lenses are cheating.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I don't need contact lenses for people to call me a vampire. I have very pale skin that can get sunburnt within 15 minutes and eyes that are very sensitive to the sun. I also can look very creepy depending on my caffeine and/or sugar consumption and amount of rest I have gotten.

Contact lenses are cheating.
I don't wanna to scare anyone, I don't expect that they thought that this style is like a vampire. In fact, I use it because my next cosplay is about to start. Yesterday, Yuurara told me that she would be back at Christmas. So it's sure that I should be ready for it.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I don't wanna to scare anyone, I don't expect that they thought that this style is like a vampire. In fact, I use it because my next cosplay is about to start. Yesterday, Yuurara told me that she would be back at Christmas. So it's sure that I should be ready for it.

Evil vampires often have red eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.