...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
There is a piece of Taylor Swift's airplane at work. Evidence for a lawsuit, my dad's boss is keeping it there. It's evidence for a lawsuit, as he is representing Taylor Swift.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
And there is no way to prove this as it is being kept under wraps....

I could take photos, but it's not like the skin is signed by Taylor Swift so....

But still, I know about a lawsuit involving Taylor Swift, that almost nobody that idolizes/stalks her knows. I like this feeling....

Well until I told the internet here, but do you believe me?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
ugh, finished that lab report. @_@ I shoudl totally stop getting distracted so often.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
But ugh... what else... TT_TT I think the only homework stuffs I haven't finished is that balsa wood bridge for physics.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
*trying to keep on top of things and not fall behind*

US History quiz monday? (bloody hell, that class is so easy, i don't need to know when tests are)
Calc test Monday. (need to study for that :<)
Physics quiz Tuesday. (i'm actually understanding the chapter this time around?)

I'm going die next week. And to think, I'm only going to school two days next week thanks to Thanksgiving?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Not sure//

Apparently when they were repainting the jet Taylor Swift bought, they found unacceptable levels of corrosion. The hull would of failed within a year or two, and people might of gotten hurt and or killed. So she decided to sue, and since my dad's boss is a well know lawyer and is heavily involved in the aircraft industry, he got the job. I learned about recently, and yesterday the corroded piece was brought to the hangar for safe keeping. It will be used as evidence during the lawsuit.

The lawsuit is being kept under wraps as I said earlier (I couldn't find anything when I googled it.), so there is no way I can prove it. I met Taylor Swift's director of maintenance for her aircraft, but he's not exactly famous so I didn't bother taking pictures of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.