...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Vladimir Putin is apparently a badass. I like the Justin Bieber remark at the end, it's funny.

A politician's every action is carefully calibrated to send a specific message. What is Putin trying to say by shooting the largest mammal on earth with a crossbow? Whale skin is an important source of alternative energy? Russian children are falling behind the rest of the world in their shooting-things-with-crossbows-from-rubber-rafts-ability? No, it is: I am a fucking badass before whom nature trembles like a 15-year-old girl before Justin Bieber.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Need homework help.

How would I solve for z?

z over 4=2+1 over 6

I think I'm skipping a step.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also.

217516364_jqCeo-L-2.jpg

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
So is Persona 3 actually that screwed up (I know that everything after after the first panel isn't true)? I know there is the suicide thingy, but not much else....

217526016_JgyoA-L-2.jpg

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
So is Persona 3 actually that screwed up (I know that everything after after the first panel isn't true)? I know there is the suicide thingy, but not much else....

217526016_JgyoA-L-2.jpg

They aren't really committing suicide. The guns they use to shoot themselves isn't a real gun. The gameplay is awesome, the story is good, and it has fun anime like scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.