The Rule Game

Angewolf

1. All rules must be in bold and orange.
2. All rules must be in italics.
[overline]3. All rules prefixed by a odd number is to be overlined.[/overline]
4. All rules prefixed by a even number are to be struck through.
[overline][smallcaps]5. All rules prefixed by a prime number must be in small caps. [*smallcaps] without the asterisk.[/smallcaps][/overline]
6. No rule after this one may begin with "all rules".
[overline][smallcaps]7. Any rule following this one must include the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end. C[sub]5[/sub]H[sub]10[/sub]O[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
8.Rules are to have the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end with each element comprising it spelled out. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub].
[overline]9. Any rule following this one must contian at least one spelling error. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/overline]
10. Simon says: Every rxule must begin with "Simon says:" Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]11. Simon says: Evrey rule must end in an tilde (~) before the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
12. Simon says: rule every muust have at least 2 switched words (every rule -> rule every)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]13. Simon says: Evrey subsequent rule require a minimum of words nine excluding "Simon says:" and the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
14. Simon says: Every rule have must the nahme of any anime mixed into Negima!? it (doesn´t count to the 9 words rule and no repeat of names)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline]15. Simon says: All rules subsequent msut D.Gray-man show the anime title in "DeepSkyBlue"~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/overline]

16. Simon says: Culu! Gundam wing fur now rules all must have "Culu!" wright after "Simon says:" ~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]

edit: forgot to take the quote things out lol

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
[overline][smallcaps]5. All rules prefixed by a prime number must be in small caps. [*smallcaps] without the asterisk.[/smallcaps][/overline]
[overline][smallcaps]7. Any rule following this one must include the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end. C[sub]5[/sub]H[sub]10[/sub]O[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
8.Rules are to have the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end with each element comprising it spelled out. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub].
[overline]9. Any rule following this one must contian at least one spelling error. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/overline]
10. Simon says: Every rxule must begin with "Simon says:" Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]11. Simon says: Evrey rule must end in an tilde (~) before the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
12. Simon says: rule every muust have at least 2 switched words (every rule -> rule every)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]13. Simon says: Evrey subsequent rule require a minimum of words nine excluding "Simon says:" and the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
14. Simon says: Every rule have must the nahme of any anime mixed into Negima!? it (doesn´t count to the 9 words rule and no repeat of names)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline]15. Simon says: All rules subsequent msut D.Gray-man show the anime title in "DeepSkyBlue"~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/overline]
16. Simon says: Culu! Gundam wing fur now rules all must have "Culu!" wright after "Simon says:" ~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]17. Simon says: Culu! Gundam 00 Rules contain msut an exclamation mark (!) after the tilde (~)~! Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]

Angewolf

[overline][smallcaps]17. Simon says: Culu! Gundam 00 Rules contain msut an exclamation mark (!) after the tilde (~)~! Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]

18. Simon says: Culu! Digimon Tamers fur now all rulers musht say "fur" in them (does not count as your misspelled word.) Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
18. Simon says: Culu! Digimon Tamers fur now all rulers musht say "fur" in them (does not count as your misspelled word.) Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]19. Simon says: Culu! Twin Spica (Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto), another anime title, minus the parentheses must be spelled out corectly in red in addition to every after title anme provided in "deep sky blue" after you hav the word "fur"~! Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I'm very sorry to announce that rule 18 broke rule 11 and 17, thus is missing the ~! at the end.

Somebody else start. I've already started way too many rounds.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
I´ll start a new one~

1. Every rule must have a different color than the 2 last POSTS before it (So no orange and black allowed for me, the next one can´t use black and the same blue as me and so on.)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
1. Every rule must have a different color than the 2 last POSTS before it (So no orange and black allowed for me, the next one can´t use black and the same blue as me and so on.)
2. All even rules must be bold.

So the next person can't use red or blue?

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Yes, I can´t use red or blue; the next one can´t use green and red~ (If someone posts only a comment or question, you can´t use black)

3. All rules must be underlined

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Um, rule 2 states all even rules are to be bolded... rule 3 was bolded despite it was odd, but the rule never stated that odd numbers couldn't be bolded. So should we waver it and let it pass or should we start from a new set again?

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Hm... I don´t think we must restart. Like you said, there is no rule against it. Or does anyone have something against it?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Then we shall continue onwards!

4. All rules divisible by 4 must be italicized, while all others cannot be.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
You had to make a rule like this one now, right? XDD

5. Every rule must have a smiliey somewhere in it (any smiliey is okay) :D

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Are text smileys allowed?

6. :p Every rule is to end in a tilde (~)~

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
You people just like to make this game confusing don't you? (Not like I plan on making a rule. I'll kill it too many times. Still, fun to read though.)

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Yes, like I said: ANY simiely is okay
@Kaitou_Yahiko: It´s 10 times funnier to play than to only read ^^ Just join in, we won´t kill you for breaking a rule (we´ll just start anew (plus we need someone to break the rules sometimes or we will have to use the same rules forever XDDD) (Just kidding ^^)).
Of course everybody else is welcome to join in too ^^

7. Subaru: All rules must be said by someone (no repeating persons) (In my case Subaru says it. :) Just put X: before your rule (replace the "X" for any name)~

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah, it'll be more fun with more people.

7. Subaru: All rules must be said by someone (no repeating persons) (In my case Subaru says it. :) Just put X: before your rule (replace the "X" for any name)~
8. Vice: D:< All rules must be said by a person from a different series than the ones used in the last two posts (similar to the color one, just now with the characters too; so the next post can't use a character from RnR or ULTIMO)~

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
8. Vice: D:< All rules must be said by a person from a different series than the ones used in the last two posts (similar to the color one, just now with the characters too; so the next post can't use a character from RnR or ULTIMO)~
9. Negi: Every rule must havxe at least one spelling error (spelling the name of the person who says the rule doesn´t count! :mad:)~

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
9. Negi: Every rule must havxe at least one spelling error (spelling the name of the person who says the rule doesn´t count! :mad:)~
10. Taichi: All ruels must have an exclamation mark after the tilde :D~!

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Who cares? XDD

10. Taichi: All ruels must have an exclamation mark after the tilde :D~!
11. Fuyuki: After every rule you have to hide xour real signature and fake one (example look below ;) (you don´t have to use a colour for it)) (doesn´t count for comments)~!