Super Smash Brothers BRAWL, baby!!! (Spoilers?)

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Kazemon15;34882 said:
Kaitou is very very dangerous with Pikachu. @_@ XDD But playing with Wifi was fun.

Pikachu rocks XD I always used to use Pikachu, then I started using Jigglypuff once I unlocked her, then I decided to use Kirby as they were similar. I ended up sticking with Kirby because of similarities and I enjoyed sucking people in and getting cute little hats XD

Peach has always been a favorite so she ended up being the final back-up for when the other three aren't working well for me.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Kazemon15;34882 said:
Kaitou is very very dangerous with Pikachu. @_@ XDD But playing with Wifi was fun.

You bet I'm dangerous. ^_^ I beat you like 4 times. It was fun though.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kaitou_Yahiko;34905 said:
You bet I'm dangerous. ^_^ I beat you like 4 times. It was fun though.

XDD Well, watch out! I'm practicing. XD lol next time, we should try team battle or something when we get more friend codes. =3 I also have extra ppl here in my house who would like to battle against ppl online too.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I'd love to but I only have 3 friends (counting you) and it might be hard to you all on at once. Also anyone know how to get Wolf?

GSR

That one guy
Kaitou_Yahiko;34947 said:
I'd love to but I only have 3 friends (counting you) and it might be hard to you all on at once. Also anyone know how to get Wolf?

Once you beat SSE, either go back to the ruins and go through a door after the 'elevator' part that wasn't there before, or beat Boss Battle mode with Fox.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Youtube it Kaitou, he was a hard one to find. It's after that part in the ruins where you go down all those elevators lined by crystal spike thingys.

I wish I could wifi with some of you guys. :(

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kaitou_Yahiko;34947 said:
I'd love to but I only have 3 friends (counting you) and it might be hard to you all on at once.

I was reading the instructions for the friend wifi and it was saying up to three ppl can battle on the same Wii on Wifi as long as one is on a different Wii. So if we can't have people all on at once, you can team up with me against my brothers if you want. XDD (Watch out though, my brother is a big cheating Zelda DX)

Although, I have to admit, it'd be more fun playing with four different people on team across country. =D

Oooh, Wolf... need to get. And Jiggly ...and Toon Link.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I oficiialy obtained all of the characters today. Just got Jigglypuff, who was surprisingly easy (I beat her with my second attack >_>). Her Final Smash...wow D:

I just realised that the battle type in Melee that was 'get the most points' (Style points) was removed. Pity, because I had just started to play that on the gamecube before I got Brawl >_>

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Awww... That sucks. I get disconnected sometimes but I can normally play at least 7 battles before I do.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Hey, has anyone played with the stickers? Do their effect carry over into multiplayer brawls, or no? I havent played with them yet...

Quatre Winner

I keep getting owned by Toon Link whenever I beat Classic Mode XD; I need to try again pretty soon.

Has anyone tried the coin matches? Those can be a lot of fun! Playing coin matches against a computer and launching them to get their coins... I had more than a hundred at one point. Just be careful, cause when you die, you lose half the coins you collected. It's a timed battle, btw.

I need to go back through SSE to get Toon Link rather than beating him outright... although I enjoy the windwaker stage XD

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Hmm, this is driving me crazy. Does anyone know who did the voice for the Pokemon Trainer? The only peice of info I got was that he was voiced by Veronica Taylor, but that's a load of crap :/

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Hagaren Gao;35388 said:
Hey, has anyone played with the stickers? Do their effect carry over into multiplayer brawls, or no? I havent played with them yet...

I know for a fact that they only work in single player as with multiplayer brawls, it'd be unfair.

And I'm not sure who voices the pokemon trainer. If it was Veronica Taylor, I'd be happy just because I miss her voicing Ash. I hate the new voice actor for him. :/

happycow

Emi;35592 said:
And I'm not sure who voices the pokemon trainer. If it was Veronica Taylor, I'd be happy just because I miss her voicing Ash. I hate the new voice actor for him. :/

I agree. The new voice actor sucks for some reason but I got used to it.

Quatre Winner

Strangely enough, the Pokemon Trainer, when he talks through my Wiimote when I select him, sounds like Naruto <.<; But I don't think that's him.

Don't they give a list of voice actors somewhere?

(I also miss Veronica Taylor D: I won't watch any movie past Lucario and the Mystery of Mew because I don't like the new girl's voice. She sounds like Naruto, actually XD; and I hate his dub voice.)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Quatre Winner;35659 said:
Strangely enough, the Pokemon Trainer, when he talks through my Wiimote when I select him, sounds like Naruto <.<; But I don't think that's him.

Don't they give a list of voice actors somewhere?
Wha wha what? Since when do they talk when you select them? :confused:

The only lists I have been able to find don't list everyone. And of course, PT is missing from each list.