Super Smash Bros.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Hagaren Gao;12484 said:
Gosh darn it, I juest ehard it was pushed back to January! STOP PUSING IT BACK!!!! DX

...And Shadow should se an alt. costume for Sonic.

Holy crap, I can't type to save my life.

MirageDukemon

Sonuis;10250 said:
The real question however... what would a full move set be for Bomberman? It's like Bomb on Kirby. Bit hard to work with, yeah? If a character is included, they try to incorporate moves/actions/movement of a character

they could use the elemental bombs from bomberman 64 2nd attack (which i'd love to see on wii's shop chanel) for his moves and his final smash could be the big "black hole bomb". or they could do some kind of pair up with pommy or rui.

feb. 10 how can they push it back when i (and many other people) paid for it already with the dec. 3rd delivery?

Kaeri

Title for Rent
So we've got another character from the Kirby games come to join the Brawl... King Dedede

Anyone (besides my brother, who thinks it's awesome) a bit...surprised? I mean, it's interesting to see another heavyweight character appear (and maybe this means that we'll see at least a little bit more equalization between the faster, lighter characters and the more bulky types) but...why the Kirby games? I understand that Nintendo's going to bulk out this game with as many as their characters as possible, but I'd see other games and series as candiates before jumping to Kirby.

But yes, please discuss this new development; I'm eager to hear your thoughts!

Dose x2

Digimon Tamer
I would like to see Lucario in this game. But when they came out with the Pokemon Trainer.. all dreams were destroyed.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Gaomon;13819 said:
Ugh, did they seriously let Sonic in? As if we don't see his face enough.

yup, but he seems to have gone back to old sonic, 90s sonic. Before he learned homing attack.

Frozen Twins

You know... I seriously think that Guilmon may become one of the characters in Supersmash Brothers.

A. he's been on a Nintendo consol, mulitple times... and with Dusk and Dawn
B. Digimon has picked way up in Japan.
C. I've noticed they've gone a bit more the way of one guy, multiple styles of attacks, their's also a few other things i've thought of, but can't remember at the moment.

and if they don't have him as a character, he should at least be a trophy.

Quatre Winner

Oooo a smash brothers thread.

I was seriously hoping that Roy would come back for brawl :/ I'll sadface when it comes out, though I'll enjoy playing with Sonic or Ike. It's nice to see that the makers of Smash Brothers are finally letting characters from other companies in! And I've noticed that there looks to be one spot left in the "challengers" section of the SSBB site :p I'll keep hoping for Sora to make it in there!

But my brain's fried :/ All I'm wondering is, with the coming of Sonic, there should be a Sonic-themed stage coming soon. Anyone with any knowledge of the Sonic games care to speculate on the stage?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Frozen Twins;13945 said:
You know... I seriously think that Guilmon may become one of the characters in Supersmash Brothers.

A. he's been on a Nintendo consol, mulitple times... and with Dusk and Dawn
B. Digimon has picked way up in Japan.
C. I've noticed they've gone a bit more the way of one guy, multiple styles of attacks, their's also a few other things i've thought of, but can't remember at the moment.

and if they don't have him as a character, he should at least be a trophy.

No way that will happen. Nintendo are the creators of Pokémon and the whole Digimon-Pokémon war will reawaken.

Johnzaloog;13990 said:
No way that will happen. Nintendo are the creators of Pokémon and the whole Digimon-Pokémon war will reawaken.

Ditto. And it's all because of misinformed people who jump to conclusions >>;.