Super Smash Bros.

Elecmon

Super Smash Bros.

I'm surprised no one has talked about his yet. This is one of the best series to ever grace a Nintendo system. As if the first wasn't awesome enough they made a sequel. And if that was the best thing ever they go and make a third!

So what's everyone's favorite characters? Who are you best with?

I love Mario, Luigi, and Dr.Mario. And I almost never lose with Mario or Bowser.

Tangela

I'm best with Marth, Mr. Game and Watch and Pichu- though if I'm fighting someone who is at or surpasses my skill level I generally need to use Marth.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Me, I have only played the first one and that's because I never bought a GC, but when I play I pick or my opponent picks any character and usually pull off a win (Using Jigglypuff is so hard to win with -_-), but if I had to choose a character I would go for Fox, and Ness would come in a very close second.

darkfalzar

Rockman FTW!
the N64 smash bros my favorites are kirby and yoshi and i'm best with kirby, the GC smash bros my favorites are marth, roy, kirby, yoshi, captain falcon, and mewtwo and i'm best with falco or dr. mario

DtD

[Z?]
I love Smash Bros...and I'm probably the best out of all my friends, even though I don't own a 'Cube. I use Falco and dash-dance ;P

I have the '64 version, and I am very fond of it...but I need new controller, both of mine don't work properly.

GordoBaggins

Falco, Kirby, Sheik, and sometimes Jigglypuff are the ones I'm good with.

Falco: Chain the Up+B repeatedly then chain smash attacks till they go bye-bye :p

Kirby: Simple A attacks and smash attacks until ~100%, then Side+B hammer.

Sheik: I usually just have fun with her ^_^

Jigglypuff: Pound a few times, then prepare a good Rollout. Usually best with more than one opponent so they can be distracted while you charged Rollout, lol

DtD

[Z?]
GordoBaggins;6079 said:
Falco, Kirby, Sheik, and sometimes Jigglypuff are the ones I'm good with.

Sheik: I usually just have fun with her ^_^l

Have you tried using Zelda? Imo, she is much MUCH better.

Joey

&hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;
I like using Samus and Captain Falcon.
Samus: Her long range attacks kick butt. Simple as that. (Down B if they get too close) Though I'm not half bad at long range though. :p
Falcon. I LOVE Falcon Punch. His Up+B is creepy though >_>
(http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15383185/)
I can play passably as any other character except for the Ice Climbers, as I can't stand them. :)

nezucho

<b>Encoder</b><br>Resident Rodent
i used to play this a lot a few years back. i usually played as fox, link, or young link. i also used falco sometimes, but he's a bit slower than fox.

DtD

[Z?]
Joey887;6117 said:
I like using Samus and Captain Falcon.
Samus: Her long range attacks kick butt. Simple as that. (Down B if they get too close) Though I'm not half bad at long range though. :p
Falcon. I LOVE Falcon Punch. His Up+B is creepy though >_>
(http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15383185/)
I can play passably as any other character except for the Ice Climbers, as I can't stand them. :)

I don't see why people hate them >_< They actually are fairly good, if you can dodge well. They take damage easily, but they are also very fast.

GordoBaggins

DtD;6080 said:
Have you tried using Zelda? Imo, she is much MUCH better.
I use her on occasion, but often my friends and I play on small battlefields, and her teleport is very irritatingly far, so much as that when I slip using the joystick in the wrong direction I self-destruct.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
My best character is Roy...I can do his sword dance extremely well....all my friends don't wanna play with me cuz I'm too good with him lol.

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
WOW, am I the ONLY one who's best character is Yoshi?!? I prefer the BLUE Yoshi. Wow I remember the JaCOn before the most recent one or was it the one befor even THAT? Their was a smash tournament and I was yoshi. I got a lot of KOs. When people knocked me off the stage I came back and did the head dunk (yoshi's meteor attack) thingy and knocked 3 people off the satge at the same time. You better believe they wanted me dead so guess what!!! They all triple teamed me *is saddened*. I Was gonna re-enter this year but one of my class mates was missing at the time of the tournament so we all had to go look for her ONLY to find like and hour later she was in the SAME EXACT spot we left her in the cosplay room. GERRRR I shall have my revenge next year!

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Sir Kibbles;6120 said:
Even though most people hate him, I use Mewtwo alot. I love his grab attacks, they hit hard and look cool!

Heh, I use Mewtwo as well. X3 I'm pretty good with him, too. If I'm not using Mewtwo, then I use Pikachu.

Elecmon

veemontamer;6176 said:
WOW, am I the ONLY one who's best character is Yoshi?!? I prefer the BLUE Yoshi. Wow I remember the JaCOn before the most recent one or was it the one befor even THAT? Their was a smash tournament and I was yoshi. I got a lot of KOs. When people knocked me off the stage I came back and did the head dunk (yoshi's meteor attack) thingy and knocked 3 people off the satge at the same time. You better believe they wanted me dead so guess what!!! They all triple teamed me *is saddened*. I Was gonna re-enter this year but one of my class mates was missing at the time of the tournament so we all had to go look for her ONLY to find like and hour later she was in the SAME EXACT spot we left her in the cosplay room. GERRRR I shall have my revenge next year!

I don't hate Yoshi. I love Yoshi. I'm just not good with him in this game. I only play as him to accomplish things in the game to unlock others. I'm way too much of a klutz with his side+B move and I always fly off the edge.

Sonuis

I was spotted?!
Yikes! It's Ike!

I'm surprised that I haven't seen a new post here that mentioned today's new update that we have Ike from Fire Emblem as an official new character. Definitely a curve ball update I'll say. I don't really care for the Fire Emblem series (It's because of its genre which is why I don't like it) so I wouldn't have cared if there was a different update.

I imagine that Ike will play more like Marth based off of his sword. In regards of how damage is dealt. How Ike moves and all is a different story. All we got on him is that he's "strong" and has his special move "Aether". I was talking with a friend today and he pointed out that it's a two part attack that heals and deals damage. Healing power is equal to the amount of damage dealt. Theory: Aether's a Final Smash versus a regular special attack. Though, we can be wrong, no?

I'm still waiting for Metaknight's entry to be posted. He's arguably Nintendo's best swordsman you know. I'm not kidding either :x