Super Smash Bros.

Magna

Please be on topic Skeith(go QC something that'll be useful >.>), and Silasmon, just like to remind you that I'm the moderator here, so posts like that are spam too >.>
Arkyoptrix, your last post here is also unnecessary.
Personally, I find 'with' and 'as' both fitting

Sonuis

I was spotted?!
What? No instantaneous post about confirmed Wi-Fi compatibility? My heavens it saddens me. I think that it's all and dandy though, despite the fact that I will never be able to use it. It all makes sense too why they closed the NSider forums. That place melts your mind man.

MirageDukemon;8717 said:
would it be at all possible for Bomberman to be a charachter, i don't think so but i really hope:)

Yes, actually. Bomberman meets the two main requirements.

1. Bomberman is a video game character. Not a character originating from a cartoon, book, anime, manga, TV show. I.E.: Naruto is an anime character, but is also featured in his own games.
  2. Bomberman has games on a Nintendo Console.

The real question however... what would a full move set be for Bomberman? It's like Bomb on Kirby. Bit hard to work with, yeah? If a character is included, they try to incorporate moves/actions/movement of a character

Infinity-X

遊んで火災、痛い
I have not played any of the Smash Bros. games since 64. Hoping to get Brawl for Christmas or with my money when it comes out.

Sonuis

I was spotted?!
Well, Sonic is an official playable character. Any thoughts, anyone?

It's going to be interesting, that's all I can think of.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
I'm pissed that Sonic is in this game. I mean, I love Sonic and all, but he is undeserving of being in (another) fighting game. Seriously, he has no fighting skill whatsoever, and the homing skill doesn't count at all...

Maybe they'll give him a gun.

Devkyu

Wha...?
I've never played any Sonic games aside from the Sega Genesis ones and Sonic Rush... plus ten minutes of a rental of Riders, which sucked. I was told that I was very lucky. Sonic is one of my favorite game characters of all time. Shame I won't be able to play this game... don't own a Wii.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
If there is going to be sonic, I think shadow would be a better fit for the game since he has more abilities like chaos control. Oh and about letting Digimon in the game, I don't think it would happen because there is already Rumble Arena and Battle Sprites. Plus I totally agree that there would be too much controversy/arguments between Pokemon and Digimon.

Fruitsbsk28

Funga fufu~~
I think it's pretty awesome Sonic's gonna be in it. It would be chaos if he could use the bunny hood. XD As for abilities, we really don't know what all he can do just yet. Though I can see him having an awesome Final Smash move...

Now all Nintendo needs to do is release Sheik's abilities and new design and I will be one happy fruit. <3

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I actually wanted Sonic to be in the game, but now that he is, it has me going 'I dunno'...It's weird.

I'd still prefer Lucario >_>

Proto

Awesome
Rein;12312 said:
I'm pissed that Sonic is in this game. I mean, I love Sonic and all, but he is undeserving of being in (another) fighting game. Seriously, he has no fighting skill whatsoever, and the homing skill doesn't count at all...

Maybe they'll give him a gun.
Nah if they gave anyone a gun besides Snake it would be Shadow and he does posses far more fighting skill than pichu. At least Sonic should have some interesting attacks but that depends on which style of Sonic they use. I mean it depends on whether they try a more sonic the fighters style, a sonic battle style , or as the music seems to indicate a sonic adventure fighting style. In any case
his final smash will be fun just because it is Super Sonic.

Proto

Awesome
Ok, they just released some of Sonic's specials and he relies mostly on his spin dash for specials.