Super Smash Bros.

Elecmon

Sonuis;6774 said:
I'm still waiting for Metaknight's entry to be posted. He's arguably Nintendo's best swordsman you know. I'm not kidding either :x

How dare you lessen the almighty swordsmanship of Link.... Even young link is better than Metaknight. Heck even Kirby's one sword move is probably better than the armor ball.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I thought for a while that "Young Link" would be link from Wind Waker and Link will be Link from Twilight princess (remember Zelda->Sheik move, maybe Link->Wolf Link?)

DtD

[Z?]
Johnzaloog;6807 said:
I thought for a while that "Young Link" would be link from Wind Waker and Link will be Link from Twilight princess (remember Zelda->Sheik move, maybe Link->Wolf Link?)

You're a fucking genius! That would be great ^^

Two of my favorite characters, mixed. Zelda's transformation, and Link...all though Link isn't that good.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
DtD;6808 said:
You're a fucking genius! That would be great ^^

Two of my favorite characters, mixed. Zelda's transformation, and Link...all though Link isn't that good.

Oh, shut up. I've gone all red.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Okay, I wanna know seriously do anyone here play like this in this clip or this one (The Quailty does get better). I did something like that were a made a combo from the spawn on Star fox's ship on N64 to the tip of the ship and knocked the person out using Fox, but after watching this, well it puts me to shame. -_-

Elecmon

New character revealed! And it's.. a pokemon trainer...wait what? Alright I have to admit this is really lame sounding. He doesn't fight, but he throws pokeballs and uses his pokemon, which are a Squirtle, an Ivysaur, and a Charizard.

GSR

That one guy
I dunno, they didn't use Ash, which gets the guy major points in my book already.

Sonuis

I was spotted?!
GSR;7597 said:
I dunno, they didn't use Ash, which gets the guy major points in my book already.

I can field that one.
  • Ash has not appeared in a Pokémon Game.
  • Ash is an anime character.
Characters based off an anime aren't allowed as playable characters. Ash is similar to Red in the games, but he is not Red. Thus, Ash hasn't been in a game.

We should be thankful though that they didn't use the super queer D/P Male Sprite model. Oh yes! I wear a beret and battle with my Pokémon! Hoorah!

Elecmon

A new challenger approaches!!! And it is Diddy Kong!!! I have to say I was expecting this but I am kinda happy. I always preferred Diddy over Donkey.

Wanted1992

I shall beat you all when this game is released. We should all put our FCs (friend codes) here and battle each other because there will be online in this game!

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
If i get a wii, I think i'll use mario, falcon, and maybe meta knight :p. Though if they ever did put digimon (Doubt they ever will) I want to be Vandemon D:(For dub watchers thats myotismon :p).

Arkyoptrix

I love the SSB series, even though I started with Melee on the GC. Me and my sister are planning on getting a Wii just for SSB Brawl.

Anyway, I usually play as Marth cos he's really cool. But I can use Link, Roy, Fox, Ness, Bowser and Mewtwo well enough, too.

It would be well mint if they included Digimon characters in it. :D

Arkyoptrix;8330 said:
I love the SSB series, even though I started with Melee on the GC. Me and my sister are planning on getting a Wii just for SSB Brawl.

Anyway, I usually play as Marth cos he's really cool. But I can use Link, Roy, Fox, Ness, Bowser and Mewtwo well enough, too.

It would be well mint if they included Digimon characters in it. :D

Lordlokey;8287 said:
If i get a wii, I think i'll use mario, falcon, and maybe meta knight :p. Though if they ever did put digimon (Doubt they ever will) I want to be Vandemon D:(For dub watchers thats myotismon :p).

We can keep dreaming, but you see, there's this thing called Pokemon that they use in SSB and I'm pretty sure Nintendo doesn't have the rights to Digimon? Oh, and Digimon would be attacked with though 'OMG IT COPIED POKEMON' crap all over again >>. Aw, but playing with Gaomon would've been so much fun =/.

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
The last time I played SSB was on Nintendo and then I rented it. It was okay because I couldn't enjoy it long and get good at it since it had to go back ._.

Recently I've been trying to get SSBM for Gamecube off of eBay...but people are malicious. It starts off at .99 for bidding with 3.99 for S&H and ends at $20 and I lose x.x God help me.

Most def I am buying (or getting my parents to buy) SSBB along with a Wii. Its too good to wait til eBay or rent.