SubaruXMisora

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
But for smaller pictures, shouldn't it be okay to just put the image directly? I think it's fine, but they get turned into links...

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
So Vande's the culprit...! Wait a minute... That's not a nice way to say it...

Looks like we'll have to post links next time, regardless of picture size, huh...

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;43763 said:
yay! Thanks so much Rocknote! 8D
I'll try to find more :3

Thanks? :confused:; You are welcome. ^^! I will find more the proof about SubaruXMisora.

Thirdmaster;43791 said:
So Vande's the culprit...! Wait a minute... That's not a nice way to say it...

Looks like we'll have to post links next time, regardless of picture size, huh...

Culprit? She said she is the one who edited the post already. -_-;

Do you know why she edited the post? Just because Namine had posted too much pictures in a post. That's why.

rock subaru

Don't Mess With ME !
I don't know why............first I was a "taichi x sora" fan and then "ash x may" fan and also "nettu x mairu"fan ..but I thik that I'm going to take it along with "subaru x misora".

is that right?

I like subaru and even misora like him too so I like her too this is my "Equation" hehhe

Edited By Rocknote: Posts are merged. Double post can let the Admins warn you. Be careful.

Rocknote

Banned
rock subaru;44052 said:
I don't know why............first I was a "taichi x sora" fan and then "ash x may" fan and also "nettu x mairu"fan ..but I thik that I'm going to take it along with "subaru x misora".

That's great you have come to join us. :D

I'm the fan like the pairings you had said but now this thread is talking about Subaru X Misora so let's talk about their things now. :D

rock subaru

Don't Mess With ME !
okey I'm here

mmmmmm so..........you have somthing to say?

misora looks like fun girl she likes going evry where did subaru go and she care about him I think that she is the beast friend to subaru's friendship ^_^

Edited by Rocknote: Now is triple posts? :confused:; Please edit your post when you want to add something. :)

rock subaru

Don't Mess With ME !
in tribe misora and subaru get more long time together....BTW in ep (11)subaru's mother Discovered that subaru get attentionsd when he sow misora at the TV....that sure Confirms that subaru likes "misora-chi"

Rocknote

Banned
rock subaru;44067 said:
okey I'm here

mmmmmm so..........you have somthing to say?

misora looks like fun girl she likes going evry where did subaru go and she care about him I think that she is the beast friend to subaru's friendship ^_^

Edited by Rocknote: Now is triple posts? :confused:; Please edit your post when you want to add something. :)

najwah-namine;44074 said:
she is :3
Subaru's really worried about her when she got hit by any attack :3

rock subaru;44076 said:
in tribe misora and subaru get more long time together....BTW in ep (11)subaru's mother Discovered that subaru get attentionsd when he sow misora at the TV....that sure Confirms that subaru likes "misora-chi"

rock subaru;44082 said:
subaru realy likes misora even he is working hard at his jub (helping amachi-san)

najwah-namine;44083 said:
yup and he always contact her a lot :3
even when she's busy

OMG! All the points is correct! :D

Did anyone notice that after the battle of Queen Ophiucus in MMSF1, Subaru was taken away by Misora for a Sundae? :D

They have a date that didn't show in the game, a date that can't be seen! :confused:;

Rocknote

Banned
Oh man...the scene about their sundae date is making me struggle since the scene didn't show at all. :confused:;

The 2nd game's story about Subaru and Misora is awesome even I didn't know what the hell they are talking about. ^^!