Trivial

Um.... maybe
Kinda forgot that thing
Since Rockman in battle scenes is just plain, and makes me wanna yawn sometime
So, i don't remember any fighting scenes

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;43170 said:
and there's an ep where he fight Empty in Thunder Berserk....Harp Note was blown away by one of Empty's attack....after Rockman saw that...he just...stand there? Getting hit by Empty...

Not really standing there but he got hit when he wants to fight back for Harp Note.

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Rocknote;43341 said:
Not really standing there but he got hit when he wants to fight back for Harp Note.

he said "Harp Note" then got hit by Empty before he can do anything

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;43344 said:
he said "Harp Note" then got hit by Empty before he can do anything

After I had checked back it is true that he is just standing because he just shocked and got hit by Empty without focusing.

So it doesn't means he doesn't wants to fight back for Harp Note but worrying her that time.:D

Trivial

I don't remember any of the battle scene in Rockman anime since they're no more than crappy jokes for me

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;43350 said:
I don't remember any of the battle scene in Rockman anime since they're no more than crappy jokes for me

I understand but try to say something different like their spoiler or their relationship or something like that.

Do you guys remember that Subaru was taken away by Misora to have a sundae with her after the fight with Queen Ophiucus?

That's the part everyone didn't notice and the scene about their sundae date didn't shows at all. I have planned to drawing the scene but Star Wave already drew it and it is great! :D

Trivial

Better ask Note about it
But it'll be better if she made an own thread to post some screenshots pict
I want Harp Note ones

Trivial

Thanks, i love the first one
Maybe the one when she sings with Cancer looks good too
She looks so cute when singing with Cancer

I love that scene

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Trivial;43645 said:

I love that scene

no prob ^^
Yes she is X3
I even download that scene from youtube just to hear her singing and sing a long with her :3 and Cancer XD

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;43627 said:

That's what I called PROOF! EVIDENCE! AWESOME! ^^

It looks like Vande had edited your pictures into the links. :confused:; If there are many pictures you want to post in the same time, post them as links. ^^

@Vande: Thanks for helping in managing my forum. ^^

Trivial;43645 said:

I love that scene

That scene is awesome I must say. ^^I didn't know that they can be so cute when they are singing in that time.

najwah-namine;43646 said:
no prob ^^
Yes she is X3
I even download that scene from youtube just to hear her singing and sing a long with her :3 and Cancer XD

That gave me an idea, make a video thread as the evidence to proof that SubaruXMisora is possible. But, I need to ask Scipio first.

The scene about they sing together sure are cute like Trivial said. ^^

EDITED: Screenshots can be posted in this thread but the screenshots must can be used as the evidence of SubaruXMisora.