SubaruXMisora

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
SubaruXMisora sounds more like something that Capcom would come up with. The style is there.

And... Why do you always say "Luna Girl"?! :confused:

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
All her attack pattern does look feminine :3
really suitable with him X3

and that's the hero and heroin...always support each other

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;42404 said:
SubaruXMisora sounds more like something that Capcom would come up with. The style is there.

And... Why do you always say "Luna Girl"?! :confused:

Nope. You are half right of it. SubaruXMisora in Capcom is not 100% will becomes true.

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
aww...you don't have to say that ^^
we might give up hope here....and they weren't 100% sure because there are 2 girls there

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
No I didn't.

Come on! I just said that That's the kind of thing Capcom would do, but I didn't say that They would DEFINITELY do it! -_-;

Aw, whatever... T_T

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
:confused: Sorry? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! RAWR! (Joking...)

I don't need any sorries. I don't mind saying sorry, but I don't accept anyone saying sorry to me. Kinda.

I was just stating my point... :confused:; Okay?

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Thirdmaster;42431 said:
:confused: Sorry? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! RAWR! (Joking...)

I don't need any sorries. I don't mind saying sorry, but I don't accept anyone saying sorry to me. Kinda.

I was just stating my point... :confused:; Okay?

ok ^^

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Hm, you might consider adding more meat to your post above, since one-word posts aren't very nice... :confused:

And besides, I think Misora should go with Subaru as... HE NEEDS MORE PINK IN HIS LIFE! XD

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Subaru is red and Misora is pink....sound like colors of the heart shape XD

I even sketch Subaru and Misora holding hands while walking around the beach....emm....maybe I should put at my album

Misora should go with Subaru after all what does she mean in the email she send to Subaru about going somewhere quietly...maybe there's an answer in the 2nd game?

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Uh... I mean Subaru becomes Rockman. He turns like, VERY BLUE! O_O
He needs Misora's Pink to even out his colour harmony!

Luna's clothes are blue, so it's out of balance...! :confused:;

Rocknote

Banned
Hehehe...Subaru and Misora sure is a good pair of couple. ^^

Blue needs pink to have a balance, sounds good to our Subaru and Misora. ^^

BTW, please don't say anything bad about Luna. Please...

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Wow, you're sensitive. Heheheh...

Hm, well. I'm fr eexing in a 19 degrees celsius room, so I think... Aw, Subaru and Misora would hug each other to feel warmer in such a cold room... XD

Never mind that... It sounds pretty WRONG... T_T

Rocknote

Banned
I remember that Misora has lean on Subaru's bed before when they are talking about Mu. ^^

Subaru and Misora hugs together when in freezing is romantic. ^^

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Remember from the tribe ep where he battle with Brachio Wave? After Harp Note got hit by that metal thing and she change back into Misora and that makes Rockman angry and will fight Brachio if that's what it takes to stop him... :3

Subaru really have a feeling for her :3

(correct me if I'm wrong XD)

Trivial

najwah-namine said:
Remember from the tribe ep where he battle with Brachio Wave? After Harp Note got hit by that metal thing and she change back into Misora and that makes Rockman angry and will fight Brachio if that's what it takes to stop him

Ah, i know it
Looks like Harp Note got a real hit in the head wasn't she?
Hehehe

Yeah, that's right
Rockman was angry after he see that Brachio Wave's Tsunami took down Misora

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
and there's an ep where he fight Empty in Thunder Berserk....Harp Note was blown away by one of Empty's attack....after Rockman saw that...he just...stand there? Getting hit by Empty...