SubaruXMisora

Trivial

In manga,
HArp Note is kinda bossy, she give the lesson to Rockman and co. to test their strength, whether it's good or not to beat the FM King, Andromeda
By making Rockman and co. to fight a copy of Andromeda

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;44092 said:
same here ^^
I know Subaru was feeling down when he know about her betraying him

Yup! That time Misora just wants Subaru to be safe so she was forced to betray him. :)

Trivial

I guess that scene is around part 12 or so
Just after Rockman managed to came back after he, Cancer Bubble, and Gemini Spark met with Andromeda

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
You know at ep 11 (I think).....what does Subaru mean about 'that girl'...when he sees Misora at that big tv......I mean he doesn't even see her or met her yet :confused:

Rocknote

Banned
It is true that Subaru didn't meet with Misora in that episode before but not now. :D

He becomes her good friend after they have know with each other. :D

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
najwah-namine;44355 said:
You know at ep 11 (I think).....what does Subaru mean about 'that girl'...when he sees Misora at that big tv......I mean he doesn't even see her or met her yet :confused:

I believe he means that Misora looks like Harpnote, including the voice. He DID have his suspicions, as revealed later part, yeah. :]

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;44871 said:
I believe he means that Misora looks like Harpnote, including the voice. He DID have his suspicions, as revealed later part, yeah. :]

That's too obvious Subaru is thinking that Misora is Harp Note that time. :D

I think this is their "destiny" to meet with each other, huh...

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;44880 said:
that means...he's been THINKING about her all along XD

O_O; That's what you meant. :D

He was curious her identity and made him thinking her all day long! :D

Even at night he is still thinking about "Is she Misora?". :D

He sure wants to knows the connection between Misora and Harp Note that time and War-Rock was annoyed him with Misora and Harp Note cases. :D

Rocknote

Banned
Remember that Subaru was protecting her when the twin Gemini was attacking her?

He knew Misora will be the next target and he yelled "Misora is in danger!" and "flash" for the rescue! :D

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
that one! XD
it's the second time he save her from danger right? I love that scene and it's so cute!
me and my friend like screaming XD