Star Force RPG

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My story:

I will use Paralyze Plus and WideSword. attacking him first with my charged sword slash, moving quckly to the left and using the cards to wound and paralyze him while i charge and attack again.

Celestio's Story:

Reafu looks at Dray with disbelieve.
Reafu: Your joking right we stayed out side wqatching those clouds for 20 minuntes and I didn't complain well now were gonna do something I want to do.
Dray:This is rediculess.
Reafu:You are correct, now lets go to Amaken kid.
Reafu floats into Drays Star Carrier and awaits Dray to do what he said.

You just got told!!! what are you going to do???

Dr. Robotnik RULZ

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((1. You got that the wrong way round. WideSword should be first.
2. I believe it is spelt AMAKEN))

Galikan's Story:

You dash in and slash him with your sword ((I think a x20 multiplier sounds fair)). This deals a total of 40 damage. Shadow attacks straight after using a power shot. You swoop in with the WideSword, stunning him. Then you attack him again, but he breaks stun at the last second and hits you causing you to flinch, (what you did wrong is you forgot it takes you 3 seconds to charge, where as stun lasts 2).

You are on 40/100 hp and shadow is on 50/250 hp.

[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][S][X]
[X][P][X]

((BTW you can move left and right. This battle you haven’t moved once.))

PlasmaGun1, GatlingGun1, LongSword,
Cannon, Cannon, GatlingGun1,

Turn...

Galikan

Justice Bringer
((BTW you can move left and right. This battle you haven’t moved once.))
I said i moved to the left!!!!

Galikan;72968 said:
moving quckly to the left and using the cards to wound and paralyze him while i charge and attack again.

My Story:

I will use Long Sword. racing quckly to the right and left panels repetivly so he doesn't know where I will strike from, then when he attacks I block with my sheild and fire his attack back at him then lunge for the kill.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((Uh... no you didn't... can if you check the dates, you edited your post 12 hours after I posted. Ne Ne Ne Ne!!!))

Galikan's Story:

You shift left and right taking evasive action (of what I wonder). When he moves in he attacks and you block for the reflect. Then you move in and slice with the LongSword.

You are on 40/100 hp and shadow is on 1/250 hp (undershrt).

Shadow: It seems I underestimated you Gikan. But this is far from over.
Shadow flies away.
Gikan: Looks like we won.
There is a massive flash in the backround. A dark figure flies over.
DarkShadow: The battle has just begun.
((Was that his name?))

[X][X][X]
[X][D][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][G][X]

You are on 100/100 hp. DarkShadow is on 500/500 hp.

Your cards include:

WideSword, LongSword, Recover30,
Invisible, GatlingGun1, Sword,

Turn.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
The Aurora;73015 said:
((Uh... no you didn't... can if you check the dates, you edited your post 12 hours after I posted. Ne Ne Ne Ne!!!))

I editied it 19 minutes before you posted, remember yesterday where you juped to conclutions with my first post page 11 coz you didn't read over it. And I edited it to put Celestio's Story in because I didn't have enough time to do it when I originaly posted.

Celestio's Story:
Dray walked slowly towards the bus stop, not looking where he was going. Reafu was felling a little sea sick from all that shaking.
Dray: Why can't we ever do what I want to do?
Reafu: Coz what you want to do is boring
Dray: I wanted to look at clouds you wanted to look at modles in the museum, it's the same thing.
Reafu remaind silent he had nothing to say because he knew Dray was right.
The bus arrived and he got on the bus it would take about an hour to get to Amaken enough time to shake the Star Carrier and make Reafu vomit.
1 hour later.
Dray got off the bus and looked around.
Reafu: BLLUUUUHHHHGGGG!!!!
Dray chuckled to himself as he spied a door leading to a restricted area.

Turn

My Story:

(The name was Black Shadow)

Galikan: He's to strong for us kid we have to retreat.
Galikman: No

I use Invisiblity Wide Sword and Recover 30, using Invisiblity as Black Shadow strikes then charge up my sword, use my charged attack and then quicky move right and slash with the Wide Sword out of harms way, when hit use Recover 30.

(Remember Galikan is Gikan in Dempa-Henkan form Galikman is Tom Macca)
That would be something else you didn't read on my post. second last post on page 10

Celestio

Genius Khan
Dray walks closer to the restirced area door, bu decided that he would Investigate later. So, he went on into the AMAKEN building.

"You don't look too good, Reafu.. heh.."

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Celestio's Story:

Reafu: Thank you for pointing out the obvious, no lets look at...
There was a sudden Eplotion on the floor above.
Reafu: Damn viruses, we should Wave-Change and take care of them before they can do any damage.
Turn

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((*Role beats Celestio around with a large trout.

Oi! Knock off the oneliners! At least put your character's thoughts in there! ANYTHING more than just ONE LINE! Also... GRAMMAR!))

Aurora's story:

((<_< Just realized you used your screen name for your Denpa Henkan form. That's bad form! Shame on you! On top of that, it goes against the basic the naming style for RnR! Only Rockman and Bly have one term names... Other than that, it's two.))

Fusing with Enigma into Aurora, Aura uses the hightened senses of the Denpa Henkan form and locates the anomaly. "Okay, it seems to... OH NO! That's a highy populated area! Enigma, quick, after it! It's headed in that direction--" She forces his arm in the direction needed to travel, "--A place called Time Square!"

((I'm working on system development right now, so I'm putting my game on hold for a bit. Is that okay with you?))

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((Yeah... no problem))

My Story:

Aurora: What are we chasing? You never told me.
Aurora tried to act calm. Not knowing what he was about to face, he thought whatever it was has some personal vendetta against him, and thus he suddenly felt motivated to stop it. He felt sudden anger, remembering his past. His thoughts fuelled him, giving him what Aura referred to as the power of passion. He felt ready to do anything.

Role’s Story:

((Just post when you’re ready))

Galikan’s Story:

((BlackShadow it is then))

You wait in the centre (again). When he move in for an attack you hit invisibility and then attack using your busterswordthing. The attack gets absorbed. Moving to the right you attack with the WideSword. That gets absorbed also. BlackShadow then attacks. You get hit. Recover30 is an invalid selection.

You are on 20/100 hp. BlackShadow is on 400/400 hp.

[X][D][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][G]

Your next set of cards are:

LongSword, Recover30, Barrier,
GatlingGun1, Sword, PlasmaGun1,

Turn...

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
Celestio, please don't get Role upset. Personally I would love to see the Almighty Banhammer in action (and hopefully not aimed at me), but we'd hate to lose you. Also Galikan its not a bloody race I told you so take your time with spelling and stuff (I'm talking about Eplotion)

AND HOLY CRAP FEED DRAKE, PEOPLE! HE WAS MY FIRST ONE AND HE'S GOING NOWEHERE! RAGE!

Aw Galikan was on for ages and he didn't post!

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

Galikman: He's Strong
Galikan: I told you kid we need to run before he can attack again
Galikman thinks about what Black Shadow would do if they run, also what he'd do to them. Galikman nods, confirming the order and runs from the battle wounded physically and mentally

Celestio

Genius Khan
OOC: Sorry, Sorry, but I'm not suppost to make my own actaul actions, Like make someone show up and then talk to them, right? I try to not break the rules, and I RP wrong. What a mess..

Hearing the explsion, Drake sighs.

"These virus attacks are getting pretty annoying. They've been on the rise lately, i'm starting to think something is up."

Starting to think deeply about the situation, he gets lost in trace of thought in moment.

"Alright, Reafu. Let's see what's up! EM wave change! Dray, On the air!!"

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Celestio's Story:

Reafu Woods jumps up to the floor above and comes face to face with a kind of humanoid creature with a birds head.
Reafu Woods: Whhhoo what the hell...
???: Have you come here to stop me or join me?
Reafu Woods: You're attacking humans, I'm here to stop you
???: Wrong answer, let me teach you a leason

[X][?][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][P][X]

? = Unknown Boss

Plasma Gun Cannon Cannon

Long Sword Heat Granage
Barrier

Choses your card and I would like more infomation about the battle please

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
DrakeMercySP;73269 said:
AND HOLY CRAP FEED DRAKE, PEOPLE! HE WAS MY FIRST ONE AND HE'S GOING NOWEHERE! RAGE!
I told you already... if you want it to grow, post in the SPAM section and stop spamming here...

Galikan's Story:

Shadow: Where do you think you're going.
Shadow changed his wave frequency and appears in front of you.
Gikan: Darn. We can't excape... You've done it now.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

Galikman eyes glowed bright red.
Galikan: Shadow you should run while you have the chance.
Galikman swang his sword at Black Shadow as quick as he could hoping to wound him.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Galikan's Story:

Shadow instantaneously disappeared and stabs you in the back.
You are on 5/100 hp.
Gikan: I have an idea but you have to bear with me.

Do you go with it, run, or fight back? Or another thing you can come up with?

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

Galikman's heart started to thump wildly, his mind began to blur. he thought to himself was Gikan doing this?
Galikman: Do what you have to do Gikan just make sure he can't get up after you do it.

What's gonna happen to Galikman and Gikan???

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
*Emerges from the shadows behind the Stage area*
Hearing the explsion, Drake sighs.
Since when was Drake in your story?

And you are able to say "I walk up to person/object and talk/interact with them/it." The GM then explains what happens when you do this (like how the person/object responds), then something happens and you tell your GM what you do in response and so on. You can't give names unless you know the person and you can't post what that person says, NPCs are controlled by the GM in action and speech. If you are in a hurry, wait until you have at least 10 mins to sit and think about what you do and post. Don't just throw in one line coz then the GM is just telling your story, with little input from yourself. Anyway, have fun posting!
*Disappears back into the shadows to watch*