Star Force RPG

Galikan

Justice Bringer
*Galikan smiles at Drake Mercy as he takes out his Sol Blade and strikes Drake on the head with a Meteor* OWENED (10 DK joke)

NO!!!!!

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

Galikman began to breath hevily, he couldn't cope with the pain anymore. What is Gikan doing? He thought as he fell to his knees.
Galikman: Black Shadow...I will not give up.
Galikman got to his feet, he felt stronger. What ever Gikan was doing it was working.
Turn

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Enigma Supernal;73262 said:
((Yeah... no problem))

My Story:

Aurora: What are we chasing? You never told me.
Aurora tried to act calm. Not knowing what he was about to face, he thought whatever it was has some personal vendetta against him, and thus he suddenly felt motivated to stop it. He felt sudden anger, remembering his past. His thoughts fuelled him, giving him what Aura referred to as the power of passion. He felt ready to do anything.

Role’s Story:

((Just post when you’re ready))
((Sorry about that. By the way, for my starter folder, be sure to include some elemental cards, like HeatBall1 and PlasmaGun1. The Goddess Aid ability won't work for the last tutorial *coughBOSSBATTLEcough* if you don't.))

Enigma's story:

"I'm not sure, but whatever it is, it's powerful enough to create anomalies on the Denpa road. I'm not sure what it is, but it's being drawn there by something! If it stops in the middle of the city, it could cause a lot of problems. By the way..." She paused a little bit before continuing. "When fighting it, you, as well as the wave road, may become visible. It seems to be strong enough to create a Visible Zone."

My Story:

"Ah? Wha? What happened?" Anisa backed up, panicky, and right through Kokoro. "...EEEEH?" She moved her arm, and it passed right though her. "W-w-what happened?! I..." Looking around, the first thing she noticed... was her new denpa wings. "Eh?" Look at herself, she saw that she looked COMPLETELY different. "EEEEEEEH!?" What's more... It didn't look like anyone else could see her, and... well...

Everything was... glowy... "N...Nova?"

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((
Role;73561 said:
By the way, for my starter folder, be sure to include some elemental cards, like HeatBall1 and PlasmaGun1. The Goddess Aid ability won't work for the last tutorial *coughBOSSBATTLEcough* if you don't.

*Smacks head on the table*

That’s the card I forgot. I knew there was one I was missing in the XtraFldr.
Thanks for reminding me.
And a personally apologise to Galikan. Because I forgot, you forgot, so I also apologise to Celestrio (because Galikan always asks me what cards he should give.)

LOLLOLLOL))

My Story:

Aurora: Hey... listen... I have nothing to live for. I am not afraid. If this thing is causing problems, then it affects me, because I am bonded to everyone on this darn planet. Now let's put a stop to this thing.

Role's Story:

Nova: Calm down. You're still alive. You're in denpa-henken. You and I are fused into one body as a wave. In this form we can fight off the denpa-viruses. Unless you want to back out now.

Galikan's Story:

Gikan: Ready? Well too late!
There is a massive flash. Galikman's form changes into a darker looking version of himself.
Gikan: Bring it, BlackShadow.

(You are now in DarkGalikman Form. You have Superarmor and your cards do double damage. Inaddition you now have a x2 multiplier on your buster attack. However the effect will only last for 3 turns. When the effect ends, you will get a HP bug.)

[X][X][X]
[X][B][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][G][X]

Your hp has been restored.

Cannon, HeatBall1, PlasmaGun1,
Barrier, WideSword, Invisible,

((Turn))

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Enigma Supernal;73573 said:
((

*Smacks head on the table*

That’s the card I forgot. I knew there was one I was missing in the XtraFldr.
Thanks for reminding me.
And a personally apologise to Galikan. Because I forgot, you forgot, so I also apologise to Celestrio (because Galikan always asks me what cards he should give.)

LOLLOLLOL))
((That's what gamefaqs is for. Just head over there, look at all the cards from the first AND second games (to make it easier, print them out!), and keep it in mind when doing the deck thing. Also... we could just all build our decks and put them into our Character Sheets.

...You know... We need a thread specifically to look up character stuff...))

Enigma Supernal;73573 said:
My Story:

Aurora: Hey... listen... I have nothing to live for. I am not afraid. If this thing is causing problems, then it affects me, because I am bonded to everyone on this darn planet. Now let's put a stop to this thing.

Role's Story:

Nova: Calm down. You're still alive. You're in denpa-henken. You and I are fused into one body as a wave. In this form we can fight off the denpa-viruses. Unless you want to back out now.

Enigma's Story:

"What do you mean you have nothing to live for? Sure you do. So why don't you take all that anger and rage out on this thing once we catch up to it..." IF they caught up to it... That thing was moving fast, and it seemed to have a wide range of distortion... If it stopped... Then something caught her eye. The wave road in front of them was beginning to distort. "Heads up. We're getting closer."

My Story:

Anisa stopped dead in her tracks. "N-Nova?" It took her a while for what Nova had said to actually sink in. "EEEEEHH?! F-f-f-f-fused?!" She looked around and found a mirror, but her reflection wasn't there. "But... but... Wait, fight? We? How?" Looking around, she tried to find the Denpa Viruses that Nova had spoken of... Eh Heh, maybe they'd be nice and just go away without fighting?

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((I'm way ahead of you. You can find it here. I recommend we all post there ourself so we can edit our information should the need arise.))

My Story:

Aurora: We will talk about this later, Aura. In the meantime let’s deal with this. Come on.
Aurora threw his arms to his sides, tensing them, as if it made him move faster. He seemed eager to fight this thing.

Role’s Story:

Nova: It’s quite simple really. Just be brave and we will be ok.
For a moment there is silence.
Nova: Where is this thing?
Nothing seems to be happening. Suddenly, denpa-viruses appear.
Nova: Wooh... You ready?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Whoa, you seriously made it. Okay, I'll add my sheet next, and work on putting up my deck. By the way, I'm gonna slow you down a tad, that way the thing doesn't show up until the tutorial's over. Okay with you?))

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Okay, got my deck up. Try to get yours up, too, that way it's easier to do in battle. Also, keep in mind this is the 'tutorial' fight. All the thing that would use the Goddess Wave are higher-level cards, so it won't be there. Instead, focus on the multiple selection for the first, countering for the second, and we'll have the boss battle for the third, which will also be our first two-person battle! Also, for the sake of the RP, countering grants you the use of the card used to counter. Also, our characters are not as competent as we are, so please, keep that in mind. You CANNOT counter all the time, just occasionally. For example... Anisa will SUCK at it. If she DOES counter, it'll be accidental.

You can edit in the battle now, I suppose.))

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Role's Story:

Nova: Right! Let's go.

[X][X][X]
[M][X][M]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][G][X]

Both Mettaurs are on 40/40 hp. GoddessNova is on 100/100 hp.

Your cards are:
HeatBall1, Barrier, Cannon,
AirSpred1, HeatBall1, PlsmaGun1,

Nova was trying to keep calm.
Nova: You see those cards you have there? I can predate the cards into weapons that we can use. There are some restrictions though. You can only select cards in the same column, or you can select cards which have the same name. For example, you can select HeatBall1 and AirSpred1, or you can select the 2 HeatBall1's. There is an exception to the rule though. You see how barrier is coloured white. White cards are sort of like wild cards. You can select them with any combo. Notice how the Cannon is also White. In your folder, you have a cannon selected as a favourite. When you select a card as a favourite, it changes to a white card, so remember to set your strongest cards as your favourites. At any rate, the viruses are coming, so quickly, select some cards.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

I will use Cannon and Plasma Gun 1. Using the Cannon as soon as the battle starts then dash to the left where Black shadow will hopefully be and firing the Plasma Gun 1 then charge up my sword after three seconds strike. If he atacks I will use my sheild to absorb his attack and then fire it back at him.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Galikan’s Story:

((Cannon and PlsmaGun1 are on the same row fool. SAME COLLUM ONLY!!!
Choose again.))

((This is the same reason why Drake quit. Because he couldn’t work out the system he started using before he even came to this forum.))

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Enigma Supernal;73656 said:
Role's Story:

Nova: Right! Let's go.

[X][X][X]
[M][X][M]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][G][X]

Both Mettaurs are on 40/40 hp. GoddessNova is on 100/100 hp.

Your cards are:
HeatBall1, Barrier, Cannon,
AirSpred1, HeatBall1, PlsmaGun1,

Nova was trying to keep calm.
Nova: You see those cards you have there? I can predate the cards into weapons that we can use. There are some restrictions though. You can only select cards in the same column, or you can select cards which have the same name. For example, you can select HeatBall1 and AirSpred1, or you can select the 2 HeatBall1's. There is an exception to the rule though. You see how barrier is coloured white. White cards are sort of like wild cards. You can select them with any combo. Notice how the Cannon is also White. In your folder, you have a cannon selected as a favourite. When you select a card as a favourite, it changes to a white card, so remember to set your strongest cards as your favourites. At any rate, the viruses are coming, so quickly, select some cards.
"Eeeh? So you mean those cards you had me collect are weapons? I..." Now actually noticing the viruses, she nearly freaked. Then, after having Nova explain it to her, she nodded. Thinking she'd be best with as many as she could get, the Two Heatball1s, the canon, and the barrier. "Umm... like this?"

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

Ok then well do every thing I said in my last post but but the first card is Heat Ball 1 and the second card is Wide sword.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
I am going to post my character info to you in the Star Force Character info page just to let you know

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Role’s Story:
((Remember you still gotta post for me. Post #187))

Nova: Yeah! That’s the way. Now you gotta tell me what your plan is. As in, how you want to use the cards. Viruses like these are generally very slow, so maybe you could just throw the HeatBomb1’s at them. Also, you can use a unique elemental attack. HeatBomb1 is a fire type card. When you use a card of a particular element, your wings will change colour according to the element. In this case, red. Your elemental attack will then be fire type, shooting balls of fire. You also have an aura, which is kinda like a shield you can throw up to protect yourself. The aura gets more powerful at certain times, but we will get to that later. At any rate, let’s take care of these viruses first.

Galikan’s Story:

You throw the HeatBomb1. Blacky is too quick and it misses. Now using the WideSword, you lock on. It hits to your fortune, also making the counter. You scored a Cannon. Now you sit waiting for your buster thing to charge. As soon as he releases paralysis, you fire, and naturally miss. He moves in and hits you because you do nothing but sit there waiting, collecting your thought. Suddenly it hits you. Oh crap… you got hit.

[X][X][B]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[D][X][X]

Next cards:
Cannon, PlsmaGun1, Sword,
Barrier, Invisible, LongSword,

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

How much HP are we both on?

Selecting Sword and LongSword I race across the panals and slash with the Sword then moving to the center I wait for Black Shadow to attack then counter with the LongSword after that I hold up my sheild and charge my sword. When he attacks me again I block then swipe my sword at him and quickly have my sheild at the ready awaiting another attack.

(PS: My sheild can absorb attacks and fire them back at my opponent the info is in Starforce Character Info, my post on page 13 #192 said that I use my sheild to block any attacks he dose.)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((I know. Hmm, this'll slow you down.

Galikan: There is such a thing as a broken ability. You'll need a Reflector1, Reflector2, or Reflector3 chip to do that, and sadly, this ain't an EXE RP. Your barrier's a BIT too strong if it reflects. Blocking is fine, though.))

Enigma's story.

Suddenly, from the direction of the thing they were chasing, three small Mettena's suddenly rushed at Aurora. "Oi! Heads up!" These obviously weren't causing the problem, though. It seemed as if they had been thrown his way to try and deal with him.

Your HP: 100/100
MetennaA: 40/40
MetennaB: 40/40
MetennaC: 40/40
[X][X][m]
[X][
m][X]
[
m][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][
E][X]
E = Enigma Supernal
m = Metenna
Active
Defeated

Cards:
[Attack+10 ][PlsmaGun1 ][ParlyzPlus]
[WideSword ][PlsmaGun1 ][Attack+10 ]

"Tch, we were close, too. Let's blow through these things and catch up to it!"

((You have not designated your Favorite Cards, so I'm going to assume that none were selected. As always: Standard, Mega, Giga, White))

My Story:

She took hold of one of the Heat Ball 1 cards she had selected. "But... How do I..." As she spoke, the card morphed into the form of the Heat Ball. She stared at it for about half a second before what had happened registered in her mind, then freaked. "EEEEEK!" She threw it haphazardly, not aiming at all, but instead in a rather surprised manner. That had startled her. Though, it meant she'd wasted one of the cards she'd selected... Nova had mentioned something about--

Whoa. She was glowing red. Nova had mentioned that, though...

Though, this was probably no time to be second guessing. This time, trying not to let the sudden morphing of the cards startle her, she tried throwing the remaining heat ball at one of the... the... pickaxe... things...