Star Force RPG

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
1. I know... you don't have to tell me twice. Think back to when I first met that girl... That was kinda worse!
2. Yes I was... Kinda like how I am using the Japanese Termanology.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Yes, yes it did. First thing that came to my head. I'm good at spewing out random NPCs, but names for actual characters I play take much longer to think up. I usually head over to babynames or 20000names to do research, too.

Sorry for taking so long to reply... Stuff? Do like stuff? Seriously? Do you know how HARD it is to work with that?!))

She sweatdropped. "Uh... Stuff? What kind of stuff?"
If she would have been able to, Aura would have facepalmed right then. Stuff? 'Do you like stuff?' Oh, you poor soul, you've never spoken to a girl before, have you? She saw something odd, as if space was glitching for a second. Wha? What's going on? Don't tell me... This place isn't about to become a Visible Zone, is it? What would cause it?

My Story:

Eh? She didn't make her go put it on? Wow... "So, off to the gadget store, I suppose?" She was wondering what new things would be there... She knew Nova was interested in that stuff.

Celestio

Genius Khan
OOC: My bad, Galikan. heh-heh.

"Awesome, it looks like we did it. Let's check back with mom to see if everything is okay."

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((Yeah well...

You were right about one thing though. Enigma has never spoken to a girl!!!

You still yet to post Galikan!

Question: Are we having it so we can materialise while in Denpa-Henken like in the anime, or so we are always a wave like in the game?))

Role's Story:

Kokoro: Ok then... Let's go.
Anisa and Kokoro go to the Gadget store, Nova following. The store is filled with all sorts of new devices from the latest Star Carrier, to the top of the range Computers, as well as all the essentials such as cables, adaptors, Transer Docks for a Computer and so on. The store even had a card trader and a small rack showing some rare and expensive cards. A TV was set up out the front of the store displaying advertisements for the shop itself. Suddenly all the devices started behaving strangely. Screens flicker with static, lights flash. Then they all stop.
Kokoro: What the hell?
A familiar voice appears.
Nova: I like that Wave Scanner over there. Nice and cosy! What you like?
Kokoro doesn’t notice Nova talking. She seems really confused because of what just happened.
Nova: What? What I do?

My Story:

Enigma: Uh... heh... well... I don’t know!
Enigma thought what he just said was really stupid. He thought Aura was having a good laugh.
Enigma: Uh... you like space?

((I’m guessing something bad is going to happen soon!))

Galikan

Justice Bringer
I bet Role is going to have fun with your story. heh heh

My story:

Tom looked at Ken confused
Tom: Are you greeting both Gikan and myself?
Gikan turned around shocked
Gikan: pssst kid he can't see me without one of those thingys on your head.

What does Ken say?

Celestio's Story:

Reafu Woods pulses out of the oven
Mum: Oh my... Dray the oven is working again. I don't know what you did but thank you, you can do what you whant now.
Reafu: Good job kid. Lets do somewthing fun now.

What are you going to do now?

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Galikan's Story:

Ken: Gikan? Who? Is that like... your name?
Ken put on a sad face. He did not understand.
Gikan: Nice kid... You managed to almost blow my cover. Why, if the satellite police knew I was here...
Gikan paused. He had a feeling that he had not felt since he was on planet FM, the feeling of the other 3 like him, and the 2 rouges send to kill him. He began to hesitate.

((Turn))

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My story:

Gikan: We have to go kid, right NOW.
Gikan floted into Tom's Transer and moved him towards the door.
Tom: AHHHHHGGG... I've lost control of my arm.
Gikan draged Tom out of the Big Wave shop and started to panic.
Gikan: HURRY KID MOVE FASTER....DANM TO LATE!!!

WHat is it??

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Galikan's Story:
((I think it would be best if you stopped controlling Gikan))

Gikan: Oh god... Hurry up kid. God you're so slow. Oh s***!
A massive flash of light goes off. Another EM being appears. It has a similar form to Gikan.
Unknown: Nice to see you again... Gikan...
Gikan: Shadow! I thought you died after FM!
Shadow: Die? No... Became stronger... prehaps... Why are you here? You didn't go to the rondayview point.
Gikan: I had... problems...
Shadow: Hmmm... So then... how bout it... Wanna take over the world like we planned?
Gikan: Uh... I think I'll pass...
Shadow: Then we have a problem!
Shadow lashes out at Gikan. Gikan dodges Shadows attack.

Turn...

Galikan

Justice Bringer
I object to your proposal

My:Story

Gikan: Kid we're gonna have to dempa-henkan in order to defeat him.
Tom: Whats a dempa-henkan?
Gikan: You'll find out in a second.
Gikan and Tom merge in an explosion of white light.
Tom: DEMPA-HENKAN TOM MACCA ON AIR!!!!
Galikan: You have no hope beating me now Shadow.
Galikman: What just happened I fell weird!!!
Galikan: WHAT!!! You still have control of your body????
Shadow smiled

(PS: Galikan is Gikan when in dempa-henkan form, Galikman is Tom Macca.)

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
It's spelt rendevous, Aurora....
YAY SHADOW IS IN!!
Prepare for teh mad beatdownz...Whoa wait up! I would think Shadow would be a later boss! Or is he gonna do a Protoman/Rouge and get stronger every time you fight him? Speaking of which, who was the recurring rival-boss for
RnR1, if there was one? Or am I just going crazy?
We, that is to say me, Aurora and Galikan, have made fanfic before this, and our stories in this are based loosely on those fanfic, which explains how I know about Shadow....
GASP! That means you're gonna have to put Jason and Drake in his story! Oh noes! Ah, maybe mention them, at least....Heehee betrayal...love it...It's weird how Galikan knows his character's story, but his character doesn't. It's like a horror movie, where you know for a fact that the evil murderer is in that room that the victim just HAPPENS to be walking into, and you just wanna shout out and warn the victim not to go in the room, but they cant hear you...
Maybe not EXACTLY the same, but you get the idea....
Ranting is fun...

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Yes I think we are going to mention Drake and Jason YAY.
All the FM's were repeating bosses in RnR1 the Same with RnR2.
Also Shadow is a repeating boss just like Patch and Goyle so we can OWN them again and again and again and again and again and AGAIN yay

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Galikan’s Story:

Shadow: How does it feel? Weak as ever. You can’t even control 1 human. Heck… I’ll take you on right now. Ready yourself, fiend.

You have entered battle mode.

[X][X][X]
[X][S][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][G][X]

G = Galikman
S = Shadow

Shadow is currently sitting on 250/250 hp
You are sitting on 100/100 hp

Your card selection:
Sword, PlasmaGun1, Invisible,
Cannon, Barrier, Cannon,

Whatcha gonna do?

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My story:

I use Barrier to block shadows attack than attck with the Sword to counter his attack, then use Invisibility to hid away from his attacks and charge my attack.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((No, just foreshadowing. Sorry about the long reply.))

Space? "Uhh, sure, I guess... So, did you need any help?"
Aura was concerned, though. She looked back and forth, trying to see what had happened. Whatever was there before, had vanished now. She was fairly certain it wasn't her imagination now. She wasn't sure where it was going, but if by just passing by it had caused such instability? When it stopped, all hell would break loose... "Hey... Enigma, I think we have a problem..."

My story:

"N-Nova... did you cause that? The electronics just went haywire for a second..." She'd heard Nova tell her about those EM Viruses, and how dangerous they were. Luckily, she'd never had to fight them... Though, she wasn't sure HOW she'd fight them in the first place... She hoped it was Nova that caused it, at least.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
My Story:

Enigma ignores Aura. It was his moment, and he didn't want to look like an idiot again.
Enigma: Need help? Nah... not at all... It's just, I want to talk to you.

Role's Story:

Nova: Haywire? Aww crap. I did it again. I'm sorry.
Before Anisa could say anything, the devices went haywire again.
Nova: What that? Wait... this time it's not me.

Galikan's Story:

Shadow moves in for an attack. The barrier asorbes it. Galikman stands still as Shadow moves in again. Galikman attempts to make the counter. He misses his chance but still hits. Shadow gets hit also. Galikman uses invisible to avoid the next attack. It works, but wears off. Galikman charges his buster. Shadow moves in for another attack, but doesn't get the chance cause the custom screen pops up.

You are on 90/100 hp. Shadow is on 170/250 hp.

[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][S][X]
[X][G][X]

Next set of cards:
PlasmaGun1, WideSword, ParalyzePlus,
Cannon, Cannon, GatlingGun1,

Turn...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Your story.

Ah... She got it now. "Ah, well... I'm on my way to a date with my boyfriend, and I don't want to keep him waiting. If you'll excuse me..." She waved goodbye and went on her way.
"...Hey... Enigma! You listening?! We might have a problem on our hands!"

My Story:

"Eh?! No... d... don't t-tell me it's one of those v-virus things you told me about..." She'd been told they'd have to fight them together, but how was she supposed to do that?!

((Hey, I'm gonna try to get you to intersect Anisa's path, and cause a sort of 'tutorial' for the Goddess Aid ability.))

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((Sure thing))

My Story:

Enigma stood still... silent... heartbroken one could say... it took him a while, but eventually he put his glasses back on and turned around.
Enigma: Aura... Now do you understand? This is why I can't bond with others. Because I always get hurt... Take me back to my satellite now please...

Role's Story:

Nova: Yeah... it seems that way. We are going to have to fight them off.
Nova retained her white colour. She seemed rather relaxed about what was going to happen.
((This is where the fun begins))

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
"No, you just need to learn how to talk to girls. Now then, something just passed by that almost made this place become a Visible Zone! Whatever it is, it is very dangerous!" Thinking he wouldn't go for the help others thing right now... "You could try venting out all your frustrations on it. Trust me, you'll feel much better. Now then, why don't we Denpa Henkan and go chase after it?" She couldn't just let something so dangerous run rampant, after all...

My Story:

"Eh, but, how are we supposed to... What do I do? I don't know? What do we do?" She was scared, and it showed. She'd have to fight, but she'd never fought before! She'd listened to Nova and started collecting those card things, apparently to protect her, but how is that supposed to work?!

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
My Story:

Enigma frowned, his eyebrows shifting to an angry look.
Enigma: Nothing messes with me. Let's go. Denpa-Henken, Enigma Supernal, On Air!!!

Role's Story:

Nova: Well... to make this work, I am going to have to borrow your body.
Nova flies into Anisa and there is an amazing flash. Kokoro wasn't looking at Anisa at the time, but the flash drew her attention. To her surprise, Anisa wasn't standing where she was. In the wave world though, she was there, standing tall, in a new form, as a new being. The figure, named GoddessNova, was wearing the dress Anisa had just bought, but it was a different colour. It was a bright white. If anyone was looking at her, they would think they were looking at a god.

Celestio

Genius Khan
Galikan;72620 said:
I bet Role is going to have fun with your story. heh

Celestio's Story:

Reafu Woods pulses out of the oven
Mum: Oh my... Dray the oven is working again. I don't know what you did but thank you, you can do what you whant now.
Reafu: Good job kid. Lets do somewthing fun now.

What are you going to do now?

"Hey, reafu, how's about we go to the roof and stare at more clouds? all of this has gooten me tired."