Star Force RPG

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
"I-I-It's just my mom, is all..." She looked at Nova's direction apologetically, trying to imply she didn't mean to insult, just in case. "So, Time Square at 10, eh? Okay, I'll meet you there..." She looked at the clock... 8 AM. Oh no...

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Celestio;70703 said:
OOC: is it too late to join this thread?

No we need the people your welcome to join :D
PS: Also you need to request someone to be your GM. I'm not GMing anyone so I could GM for you.
PSS: Aslo you need to make a character background, go to the 1st page and look at some of the character backgrounds for examples.

Celestio

Genius Khan
Sure, you can be my DM.

Character -
Name: Dray Shayden
Personality: Serious most of the time, naver freaks out in a critical situation.
Residence: Dream Island

Partner -
Name: Reafu
Home: Planet Z-Plus
Personality: Practicaslly the exact opposite of Dray. He likes to go "Buck Wild" on all of his opponents ,and likes to fight. Sometimes, if you try and chicken out, he will literally drag you some way, some how to the fight, no matter what you hold on to. Despite all of that, He actually has feelings for people that has the same ambition to be strong.

EM Wave Form
Name: Reafu Woods
Points of interest: Similar to Megaman's Ninja Tribe forme, except that where green is it's orange, and His hair is Em waves. The star on his head is actually a real Shuirken, that he uses in his most powerful attack. Reafu's head is Dray's left hand. His weak point is of course, Fire.

Abilities: Duplication (5 the most) Feint, Lock on, and Nature's Rage.

Duplication: Reafu Simply tuirns into 5 of him, and t hey do a flip in mid-air, and a toss of One shuriken each the size of a laptop screen.

Feint - If Hit with a very powerful move, or a super effective hit, he can make a clone body to take the hit, and do a lock-on Counter attack with 2 kunais

Lock On: Reafu simply homes in on an opponet and gets a good shot, even if the opponet moves around.

Nature's Rage: The Shuriken on his head is taken off and It is surrounded By a green aura, and explands booger than all of his shurikens. Leaves and such souuround it, and it is tossed, making a sharp spinning sound, that si so fast, it's hard ot dodge. And Blocking just won't do.

Buster stats:

Charge - 2 (Re-Load of Kunais, t hen shoot 4 Kunais at a time)
Power - 3 (3 HP damage per shot)
Rapid - 4 (Rapid Fire Kunais)

Additional notes: His speed an acuraccy is very good, except he lacks defense. A few good hits and he's Reafu Woods is down for the count. That is if you catch him first!

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Ok then lets get started.

It was a normal sunny day at Dream Island the sky was clear, the air was as fresh as it could ever be and Dray was atop a cliff looking at the clouds upove him.
Dray: You see that one there Reafu?
Reafu: Yeah so?
Dray: It looks like an aeroplane.
Reafu: Umm Dray it is an aeroplane...I'm so bord lets do something fun.
Dray: Like what?
Reafu: We could go to Amaken and look in the museum, go to Time Square or even wave change. Anything just not stay here looking at clouds like we've done for the last twenty minutes.
Dray thinks for a second when he hears his mum call him.
Mum: Dray are you doing anything I need some help.
Reafu: Quickly make a desision or else we'll be cleaning the toilets like last time!!!
What do you do?
OOC: dose Dray have a Visualiser? Also dose he have a Tranzer or a Star Carrier?

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Role's Story:

((Allow me to direct your attention to one of my previous posts.
The Aurora;69543 said:
It is just past 8:00am on your bedside clock.
Anyways...))

Kokoro: Sounds good. See you later then. Bye.
The phone hangs up.
Nova: Better get ready then.

My Story:

Aurora is still waiting with his fist up, trying to stay alert so he will know when the game unpauses. He is thinking about hitting the L button and trying to run.

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
The Shuriken on his head is taken off and It is surrounded By a green aura, and explands booger than all of his shurikens.

Booger lol

I keep telling this to Galikan, watch your spelling please. It makes it easier. Although I reckon Galikan is the best GM for you. You seem to have a similar sense of humour, similar style, and similar spelling difficulties. I mean no offence, by the way. I just think its a nice coincidence. You sure you two aren't related? Also, clearly, I am back. Aurora, is your post ("thinking about pushing the L button to escape") Is Role doing a version of your story? or are you trying to run from a boss?

Galikan! It's TRANSER. With an S. Its actually techinally meant to be Transfer, but we don't care about that...
Aurora! Hurry up with the new battle format damnit!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Ah, thanks for letting me know. You make a good GM.))

"Ahh, I've got about an hour to get ready..." She had done it again. It takes a while to get there by bus, and yet she just said 'okay'. She hadn't eaten, bathed, gotten dressed, nothing! Nova would probably lecture her again for agreeing just like that without thinking.

She rushed into the kitchen. Looks like her parents were called into work again, as she was still alone. She poured a bowl of cereal and began eating it, knowing that Nova's inevitable lecture was right around the corner...

Celestio

Genius Khan
Galikan;70794 said:
Ok then lets get started.

It was a normal sunny day at Dream Island the sky was clear, the air was as fresh as it could ever be and Dray was atop a cliff looking at the clouds upove him.
Dray: You see that one there Reafu?
Reafu: Yeah so?
Dray: It looks like an aeroplane.
Reafu: Umm Dray it is an aeroplane...I'm so bord lets do something fun.
Dray: Like what?
Reafu: We could go to Amaken and look in the museum, go to Time Square or even wave change. Anything just not stay here looking at clouds like we've done for the last twenty minutes.
Dray thinks for a second when he hears his mum call him.
Mum: Dray are you doing anything I need some help.
Reafu: Quickly make a desision or else we'll be cleaning the toilets like last time!!!
What do you do?
OOC: dose Dray have a Visualiser? Also dose he have a Tranzer or a Star Carrier?

OOC: No, he has special contact lenses that he wears all of the time that works like a visualizer, and he has a Star Carrier.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((No...
DrakeMercySP;70828 said:
Is Role doing a version of your story? or are you trying to run from a boss?
It's just my way of saying HURRY THE F*** UP...

New battle format eh... Oh crap. I forgot.
Well I'll get to work on it. Will be done soon.
Also at Galikan, Think back to episode 2 of Tribe))

Role’s Story: (BTW Thanks for the complements)

Nova hovers above the ground. Her body fades to a reddish grey. She seems to be trying to keep her cool.
Nova: You better hurry up.
Nova looks intently at Anisa.
Nova: What’s next to do? Shower?
Nova begins to glow a slightly stronger red, still faded grey though.

((I also just realised that you didn’t say whether you were using a Transer or a Star Carrier, nor any info on your visualiser, should you have one. Might want to edit your info for future reference.))

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
"I know, I know..." She finished her breakfast, quickly bathed, then went and put on her clothes. It wasn't anything fancy, but at least it was decent. She nearly tripped, trying to put on her shoes, and quickly headed down to the bus stop. Looks like there was still a little time left before it got here. She looked into her Star Carrier, trying to find where Nova was. At times, she wished there was something like a pair of glasses that could let someone see Em Beings, but who would make such a thing, when she was the only person she knew who knew Em Beings exist?

Finding Nova, she decided to at least have a little conversation while waiting on the bus. "So... Do you think you could tell me more about your home?"

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
Wow took your time Galikan. I worked out that reference as soon as I read it. Oh well. The contacts idea is sweet, but the view through them (watch the episode again to see what I mean) would be crap if it is a constant effect. I think I would prefer the Visualizer glasses. Not that Jason NEEDS them, seeing as he already has a visualizer built into his head. More info on that for you, Aurora:
Jason's bionic right eye is a visualizer, so it has the view of the visualizer overlaying whatever he is looking at. There is also a holo-screen projector, like the star carrier, which he uses to talk to Drake or video-chat with someone. He can also monitor his card library, emails and whatever using this screen and a projected holo-keyboard that appears under the screen. The keyboard is limited because Jason can only use his right hand to access it (for now). He can decide not to use the keyboard, and will not use it if what he needs to type is something like a password or code he needs to keep secret. He will just type it in by thinking it.

Celestio

Genius Khan
I got a question:

Only the GM is suppost to do the roleplaying or can the character's creator Rolepay as well?

Galikan

Justice Bringer
The GM starts you off and then you have to continue with a bit then the GM takes over then you take control and so on. Look at some of the posts done by myslef, Roll, Aurora and Drake for examples :) Note: You can only control your character and his EM partner, the GM can control everything or else you would be playing God with your story.

Drake I knew about the contacts but i didn't say anything coz i forgot Orihime's name.And when are you going to continue with our stories Aurora and I are getting really bummed out here!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((Actually you're supposed (I say ‘supposed’ because not many people do) to only be able to control your character.
Also, no you do not make up much of your story. The whole idea of it being called RPG is that you are in a scenario and you must decide on what to do. For example, if the GM said you have got nothing planned for today, you can say that you go to AMAKEN.
What you cannot do is take up the GM's role of explaining the scene, EG, you can't say there is a massive meteor heading for earth, or you can't say you walk into a house filled with machines and plasma screens. It's the GM's job to explain what you see and what goes on.
To sum it up in a nutshell, The GM tells you what's going on, you say what to do, and the GM tells you what happens and so on.
You can say you would like something to happen, but it is up to the GM wether it actually happens or not.

Things will become clearer soon when I finish what I have been working on. I apologise to everyone for taking so long. I am a very lazy guy who is trying to enjoy his school break.

Yes I know what you mean Drake, but that is what Celestro has included in his details.
You might want to edit your info as well to include info on your visualiser being embedded inside your head.))

Role’s Story:

Nova seemed a little confused
Nova: Well... I come from Planet XM. It is in a place you humans call Messier 49. Um...
There is a pause.
Nova: The entire planet is covered in denpa. According to legend, the XM race was born when a massive amount of Denpa –Radiation terraformed the planet, and covered into what we call wave roads. Why do you want to know?
The bus pulls up at the stop just outside Time Square.
Nova: I guess this is our stop.

Celestio

Genius Khan
Alright, gotcha.

Dray and Reafu heads into the house where his Mum had called him to

"What's going on?"

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((Just about done... I though there was a lot of confusion going on, and well as this secon being cluttered, so I decided to make my own forum where we could put all the RnR RPG's... That way it will be easier to keep track of everything...
Not finished yet... but everyone here gets the general idea, so you can all rego now.
http://rnrrpg.2hell.com

Coarse if you want you can keep em here... it's up to you.

If you decide to move though, I will repost what has happened in your story so far, so their is no confusion.))