Star Force RPG

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Well like I said, I have no trouble in GMing you Role. But like you said, Galikan doesn't have anyone to GM, so it's up to you.

Also still waiting on you DrakeMercySP. Solution is still not ready yet so in the meantime let's just continue our 2 battles.

EDIT: Finally I have got it working. Will be ready soon...

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
My story:
I blast away with the cannon, hoping to hit something

Aurora's story:
As you move to the centre, Paladin flits directly BACK to the BACK ROW. You activate the barrier and lock on. As you do so, Paladin moves RIGHT one panel (your right, facing him) [LOCK-ON still active]. He dashes around a bit and centers up for an attack, you use the lock-on to dash up and strike him with the Wide Sword. His attack goes through, however (Vigilance, maybe?) and you lose your barrier.

[X][X][X]
[X][B][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][P][X]

Cards: sword, airspread,, recover10,Plasmagun1 , Gattling1 and Gattling1

Galikan's story: (also no need 2 apologise)
Gaikan looks up at Tom with a bemused look on his, well it could be called a "face" but it is hard to be sure. He has a sort of classic ghost-like shape, tapering down to a lightning-esque tail. He has a triangular head and jagged arms.
Gaikan: Why do you say my name as if I'm a demon or something? And despite appearances I am most certainly NOT a demon. I am a wave-being, you know, denpa waves. I guess I'm stuck in your, what did you call this thing? A "Tran-zer"? Yes thats it. Anyway, I want to have a look around, this place has changed a bit since...."
He looks up at Tom, and frowns
Gaikan: Well? what are you waiting for? An invitation? Hop to it, boy. I want to see whats going on!

Your turn, guys

OOC: Galikan what satellite is your transer connected to? And do you want a visualizer? You may need one later...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Ah, well like I said, whoever acts as My GM first, I'll go with them, so whoever takes over for me I'll go for))

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I’ll do it then.

Role’s Story:

Nova: Come on. Turn the thing of please. For both our sakes, please. This noise is driving me mad.
Nova begins to glow red.
Nova: I don’t really care if you don’t get up... Please, just turn it off.

Jason’s Story:
(( I just realised, why are we all calling you Jason? ))

(( BTW: GROUP THE BLOODY CARDS TOGETHER, DON’T KEEP EM IN A LINE...
It makes it incredibly difficult to group cards together into combos. ))

You fire with the cannon. You hit a Metter. The one up the back moves and attacks. Since you did not move, you get hit. The Metter in the middle also moves. He attacks, but the custom screen opens.
LUCKY...

[X][X][M]
[X][X][M] <<-----This space is also a "D"
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][P]

You used no cards in the previous turn so you have the same selection.
PlasmaGun1, Sword, Barrier,
Cannon, Recover10, Cannon,

You go down to 80/100hp. Both the remaining Metters are 40/40hp

What you going to do now?

My Story:

I’ll pick the Sword and the Recover10. Using my stun attack I dash left and right repetitively until he gets stunned. Then I lock on, attack and recover. Re-equip my normal attack and continue to dash left and right whilst using rapid fire. Just before his attack, dematerialise (try reading my info for once).

(( I’m going to need info on our HP as well. ))

(( As for my solution, I am almost finished. Will have it up by Friday hopefully. ))

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Tom: “…You’re a denpa-being and you want see how I live my life?”
Tom smiles and starts crying
Tom: “You can be my first friend”
Gikan looked confused but didn’t say anything.
Tom get’s out of the crater and starts walking home.
Tom: “Come on Gikan I’ll show you were I live, then we can go to the city, oh maybe the beach…oh yes the school defiantly the school………..”
Gikan sighed not listening to Tom and starts thinking what he had gotten himself into.

Turn Drake

Satellite Leo and a Visualiser would be nice

DrakeMercySP

My story:
Cards: I cycle Cannon, Sword then Cannon
Movement: Instantly blast away with Cannon, and quickly lock-on to the other Mett and slash with the Sword (Holding the other Cannon in case I miss one)

Aurora's story:
Your HP: 100
PaladinHoly HP: 280
As you fire at Paladin, one of your shots stuns him. He screams in fury, unable to move, as you slash at him with your Sword. (Boss HP: 150). He shakes off the paralysis and dashes RIGHT one panel (In the Back row) and attacks as you enter the panel DIRECTLY AHEAD of him (Centre panel). You dematerialize as he flies forward, but...
OOC: does your dematerialize ability get broken through if the attack has penetrating? I will say no for now..
...the attack does nothing. He then dashes LEFT one panel and enters the BACK ROW
Your HP: 100 (still)
Boss HP: 145 (you hit hin with a shot or two just before he attacked)
[B][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][P][X]

Cards:
recover10,Plasmagun1 , Gattling1
Gattling1, Long Sword and AirShot1

Galikan's story:
Tom walks back to his house in Echo Ridge, pointing out things to Gaikan as they go. Gaikan doesn't pay much attention, and just looks around. After a while he gets annoyed.
Gaikan: Hey, kid! stop waving your arm around like that! I can't see a thing! Just wait a second...yes stop thank you.
Tom stops and opens the transer to look at Gaikan, who dissappears from the screen. Tom is worried and confused for a moment, until he hears Gaikan's voice from behind him
Gaikan: Ah! Much better! I finally worked out how to get outside this transer thingy.
Gaikan floats around to hover in front of Tom, who can't see the wave-being without his visualizer, which he has but isn't wearing right now.
Gaikan: Hey kid! Stop daydreaming and get on with it! And stop looking like that, I'm over here! No, HERE! What is wrong with you?

Phew, that was a big post. Over to you guys

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Jason’s Story:

(( Honestly… how on earth do you get Cannon, Sword, Cannon? Same combo sequence as RnR, so you can select out of the same column (not yet rows) with the exception of white cards and alike cards. EG: 2 Cannons work, but Cannon, Sword does not because Sword is not in the same column as Cannon. ))

Try again…

My Story:

(( I should have specified this. Dematerialise does not get hit by a penetrating attack like BreakSaber, but I still get hit against wind attacks such as PhantomSlash as I am still a wave, but in a dematerialised form, kinda like those puffy things in the Sky Wave. ))

I will equip PlasmaGun1, LongSword, and Recover10. Stun attack again, dashing left and right continually. When he gets stunned, hit him with the PlasmaGun1, lock on and hit him with the LongSword. Recover10 then pull out my staff. I now use melee attacks which have a x10 multiplier to my standard attack, which means 20 damage per hit. Dash left and right, but hit upon opportunity. Dematerialise when he comes in close.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story

Gikan: "My God I'm here...It's like you can't see me."
Tom: "I can't see you Gikan...wait I know."
Tom puts his hands in his pocket and pulls out his visualizer. He puts them on and suddenly Gikan's face is shown right against his.
Tom: "AHHHHHHH Gikan not so close."

Turn Drake

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
The Aurora;69232 said:
I’ll do it then.

Role’s Story:

Nova: Come on. Turn the thing of please. For both our sakes, please. This noise is driving me mad.
Nova begins to glow red.
Nova: I don’t really care if you don’t get up... Please, just turn it off.

Anisa's slowly got up, and hit the off button this time. She stretched out, looked at her Star Carrier and scanned the room to find Nova, looked at where she was, smiled weakly and said "Morning..." She apparently didn't remember what had just happened, since she was just now waking up...

DrakeMercySP

Bloody hell. I HATE this card system! I will post in a few mins maybe once I calm down and sort out all this crap...

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
(( Yes... not at all helpful...
How is the system to complicated exactly? It is the same system used in the actual RnR game. It's not that hard.
I'm gonna be busy this weekend so it will take me a bit longer to get things running. Bear with me. ))

Role’s Story:

Nova continues to glow red, but gradually fades to purple (a mix of red and blue).
Nova: What am I going to do with you? Honestly, I have no clue. Help me here.
The sun is shining very vibrantly through the window. It is just past 8:00am on your bedside clock. You have no plans for today, however you are curious as to what you could do.
Nova: Well, get up. No point lying in bed.
The phone begins to ring.
Nova: Oh god! Not again!

Go for it.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Anisa chuckles slightly. "It's only just the phone... though... I wonder who'd be calling so early?" She picked up the phone, wondering who it might be... It was indeed very early for someone to be calling. Perhaps it was for her father...

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Role's Story:

...: Hey, Anisa! It’s Kokoro! How you been?
Kokoro is your closest friend. She respects your need for personal space, but thinks you need to be more social.
Nova: She sounds happy as usual.
Kokoro: You wanna go hang out later?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
"Ahh... umm... I guess... You're up early, as usual..." Then again, that was by Anisa's terms... She got up a little later than most people. "Sure, I'll come. It is Sunday, after all, so it's not like we've got worry about school."

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Anisa wasn't really sure. Then again, she wasn't really dressed or bathed or fed or anything done yet to get ready for the day... "Well, what time are we talking about? Do you have anything in mind?"

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Role's Story:

Kokoro: Phht... Beats me! How's Time Square at 10?
Nova: You think you can manage that, Anisa?
Kokoro: What? Who's that?