Star Force RPG

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
In response:
Did you even read my details? YES... She is female. And “The Aurora” is male. Aurora Energy is my email address, and Enigma Supernal is me when not in Denpa-Henken.
And yes I do have a visualiser. I forgot to mention in my details... I’ll add it now.

Jason’s Story:

Combat mode engaged. You must survive the onslaught to proceed... and to find out what is under the kettle.

[X][M][X]
[M][X][M]
[X][M][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][P][X]

Cards:
PlasmaGun1, Cannon, Sword,
Cannon, Widesword, Recover10,

P = Player, M = Metter1, X = Nothing

Chose your cards and say what you want to do. I will sim the Met's accordingly.

My Story:

Enigma dives out of the way.
Enigma: Aura... Denpa-Henken
DENPA-HENKEN!!! ENIGMA SUPERNAL!!! ON AIR!!!
There is a flash, and Enigma explodes into Aurora. He pulls his staff and blocks his next attack.

Battle mode engaged!

Turn.

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
CRAP I don't know how combat works in this!

And Aurora as soon as I started talkin to you on MSN you buggered off! So I couldn't ask you! Oh well we will work it out tomorrow then

DrakeMercySP

Combat system figured out

Jason's Story:
COMBAT PHASE1:
Cards:Cycle Sword, Widesword and Cannon
Movement: Dash RIGHT one panel, lock-on to Mettenna DIRECTLY AHEAD, attack with Sword

Aurora's story:
BATTLE MODE BEGIN
DEFEAT PALADINHOLY TO PROCEED

[X][B][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][P][X]

CARDS: Sword, Cannon, Cannon, AirSpread, Barrier, Recover10

B=Boss (PaladinHoly), P:-player

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Uh... how do you get Sword followed by Widesword. Widesword would be dimmed when you choose... Thats kinda why the cards are coloured funny...
Choose again...

As for me... I am not sure... Mine arn't ordered or coloured... Judging by the way you have done it, I'd say:
Sword, Cannon, Cannon,
AirSpread, Barrier, Recover10,

At anyrate I'll choose Cannon and Cannon.

Blast him as soon as battle starts then dive left. Center up and wait till he attacks. Blast him for the counter and dive right.

Fun fun is fun....

Turn

Galikan

Justice Bringer

I request Drake Mercy SP for GM

Name: Tom Macca
Personality: Quiet, Suffers from depression. He lives in the house next to Geo's, his parents are never around so he has to fend for himself, he gets picked on at school by bullies at school, He try’s to avoid being scene. One day he got a call from his parents telling him that they wouldn’t be coming home and decided to move back to New York were they were originally from, Tom got told that he had to live alone. Tom had enough and when out to the park in the middle of a storm were he was going to end it all.

- EM Partner
Name: Gikan
Point of interest: He was a Net Navi who was part of a secret facility and programmed to destroy other programs, he became to powerful and escaped Earth with his followers, Goyle, Patch and Shadow. The four Rouge's were followed by two navi's designed to hunt down and destroy them the two were Drake and Knight. Knight is Gikan's brother and was desinged to kill him. The four lead by Gikan travelled to the planet FM were they were turned into wave forms then travelled back to Earth on a mission to destroy human life as the Dempa Comet was passing Earth. Gikan was wounded by Drake and fled into Tom Macca’s Transer as he going to eat lightning. (Kill himself.)
Element: Eletric

- Denpa Human
Name: Galikman
Point of Interest: He has a shoulder pad on his left shoulder but not the right. He is white with a red visor on his helmet covering his eyes. He is kind of Similar to Rockman in looks.
Element: Sword

Abilities:
- Sword = His main weapon, it is a medieval sword that has the functions of a wide sword.
- Buster = A normal buster attack but isn’t used as much as the sword.
- Energy Shield = Galikman’s shield absorbs enemy attacks and can choose to ether fire the attack back to his opponent or heal himself with the blast.
- Spiral Thunder = His charged attack, he spins down one row with his sword slashing wildly
- Transformation = When Galikman is enraged and is about to be deleted Gikan’s old functions activate and they Transform into GikanWar. (Note: Galikman loses control of his body and can only stay in GikanWar form for 50 seconds.)

Transformation Abilities:
- Nexus Gate = GikanWar’s shield releases energy that creates a gate to the Nexus world (Nexus meaning under.) The gate is locked and cant be opened without the key.
- Dragon Force = GikanWar strikes the Nexus Gate with his sword, (the sword being the key.) out of the gate flies three dragon spirits flying through the enemy no matter where they are.
- War Cry = GikanWar’s increases his will to fight. (will move fasted and strike stronger.)

Stats:
Attack = 2
Charge = 3
Rapid = 3

DrakeMercySP

Ok Galikan I'll GM for you then
Just note you may want to watch your spelling, especially with important stuff.
Does Tom have a visualizer? You can answer that whenever...but soon yeah? Anyway here it is....

Smoke, dust, fills the air. Tom Macca returns to consciousness, a ringing in his ears and in a considerable amount of pain. His clothes are scorched, and his skin burned. He lies face-down in the middle of a crater caused by a lightning strike. There is no-one around, and yet, as the ringing in his ears quietens, he become aware of a voice, somewhere near his arm, his transer...
???: ...ey! Hey kid! Wake up! Can you hear me?

What do you do?

ALSO: check your page...i've sent you a friend request. And just so you know, scroll down to near the bottom of the page. It will say Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread. If my name is there you know I'm online. I think the green dot next to my name means I'm online as well. Don't forget to refresh the page CONSTANTLY! Especially if I'm online

DrakeMercySP

Jason's story:
Fine change the widesword to the other Cannon. Same deal with movement and whatever...

Aurora's story:
As you hit Paladin with the cannon, he attacks back. You dodge this (moving left) and as he moves back you move into the center again. He attacks you again, and you try to hit him but miss

PHASE 2:
Cards: sword, airspread,Barrier, recover10Plasmagun1 and Widesword

I don't really know how the card system works...

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Tom's Story:

Tom looked up his head heavy.
Tom: "Who's there?"
He noticed that he was the only one in the park, he got to his feet still scorched and wonderd who could of said that.

Turn

I do not have a Visualizer

DrakeMercySP

Tom's story:
As Tom looks around, he hears the voice again, accompanied by a rattling, clattering sound. He looks down and notices his transer on the ground at his feet. It is the source of the clattering, as it is bouncing around somehow. The voice is nearby...
???: Hey! Hey you! Yeah, down here! Pick me up already!
The transer bounces around a bit, and hits Tom's boot. The voice seems to be coming from the transer...

What do you do, Galikan?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Word of advice. Don't piss off your GM. If you promise to be there to help her get her RP fix, then vanish, she's liable to do this.))

Due to Stellar's refusal to act, the viruses grow, multiply, and get out of control. Without Stellar's aid, the viruses tore Beast apart, and destroyed his house before being dealt with by a cameo appearance from Rockman.

Game over. Press Start...

((And thus, StellarSP/Gold/Whatever he wants to be called has been Banned via the ALMIGHTY BANHAMMER. Now then... I need a GM again, so if anyone is interested, let me know.))

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I'll GM if you want Role. Me, DrakeMercySP and hopefully Galikan are about the only active users on this thread (that I know of) so it may as well be one of us.

At anyrate

Note to DrakeMercySP: The thing with the cards is the same as the battle sequence in SF, so it’s 3 on first row and 3 on the next. Also if you could, when you post and I am in a battle, make sure to remake the funny thing with all the X’s in it (let’s call it the battle field), so I can see what’s going on. We will also need to know about HP and whatnot. By default I assume we are all on 100 at the start, so let’s start with that.
Judging by what you gave me, I’d say it is like this...

[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][B][X]
[X][X][P]

So... from here, I move back into the centre, hit the barrier, and lock on. Then I wait and hit with WideSword, then dance left and right like that battle you had with KunFuKid, (yes that one. And play that song while I do so maybe we can go dancing).

Now Your battle.

[X][M][X]
[X][M][M]
[X][X][D]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][P]

D = A virus that just died. It's just to mark where he died, so he is not actually there.

You HP is 100/100. All Met's, except the one that just died are 40/40
3 viruses left.

So you dive right and lock on. First Met moves and you hit him. Far left Met attacks but his friend is in the way.
You can either use that cannon now or select new chips, but not both.
PlasmaGun1, Sword, Barrier,
Cannon, Recover10, Cannon,

Turn

Galikan

Justice Bringer
My Story:

Tom picked up his transer and saw a yellow monster inside his transer.
Tom: "OH MY GOD THE LIGHTNING'S ALIVE."
Tom then threw his transer on the ground and atempted to climb the crater but failed.
Tom: "If you'r here to kill me do it quick then go away."

Turn Drake

DrakeMercySP

Galikan;68600 said:
Tom picked up his transer and saw a yellow monster inside his transer.

Don't be so specific. I'm not trying to be mean here but that sentence hurts to look at...Also, DON'T FORGET SPELLING! My name is Drake, not Darke. Take time to post, it doesn't have to be a rush job. I know I sound like a whiny teacher but it helps heaps if you do a nice job.

Tom, thinking that the lightning strike may have damaged his brain, grabs the bouncing transer and opens it. On the screen he sees a yellow, spiky thing. It grins at him. Tom drops the transer in surprise. The voice starts again
???: Hey! What was that for? Pick me up, damnit! I want to talk to you!"
Tom again reaches down and picks up his transer. The thing is still there on the screen. It seems to be the source of the voice
Gaikan: Hey, now that wasn't so hard, was it? I'm Gaikan. Who are you?"

You're up, Galikan

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Psst! There's an edit button! Also, be sure to mark when you're out of character, using either OOC: or a double parenthesis like I do

Aren't you already GMing someone, Aurora? ...Actually, someone list real quick who's GMing for who... I'm kinda lost...))

DrakeMercySP

OOC: I'm GMing Aurora coz Trivial "left" (more like I took over coz Aurora was getting NOWHERE), and Aurora is GMing me. I'm also solo-GMing for Galikan. So yeah, I reckon you should go with Aurora if you need a GM

Galikan

Justice Bringer
OOC: Sorry about your name that was my bad and i'll remember what you told me.

My Story:

Tom stares at Gikan in amazement.
Tom: "...Gikan!!??"
Gikan looked a bit pissed whilst awaiting his answer.
Tom: "Macca, Tom Macca. What are you?"

Turn Drake, and sorry again :(

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
OOC:

Role;68657 said:
Aren't you already GMing someone, Aurora? ...Actually, someone list real quick who's GMing for who... I'm kinda lost...

It's no trouble. I'm good at keeping track of these things.

DrakeMercySP;68646 said:
Aurora, this battle style is getting way too complicated...

I'm working on a solution. The bloody thing keeps crashing though. Bear with me till I can get it up. Hopfully I can jury rig a solution on Monday when I don't have LAGGY INTERNET and a COUSIN ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME WHILE I WORK.

In the meantime we should proceed as we have, cause otherwise we will have to restart both out stories.

So could you post for me?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Galikan seems to need a partner, but it looks like this is starting to evolve into a more efficient game, with a single GM... We're not quite there, yet, but right now it looks like we're heading in that direction... Well, if one of you would take over where the last GM left off, that'd be great.))