Star Force RPG

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Trivial's Story:

Not much is in the lab:
There is a computer, which has an internet connection.
There are some surgical tools in a display case. A few of them have minor EM disruption side effects when used.
There is a TV in the corner of the room.
There is also an adjustable bed up against the wall.
2 gas cylinders sit next to your desk, but you don’t know what they are filled with.
There is a massive stack of papers on your desk.
There is a lighter in a one of the draws in your desk.
There are some posters on the walls.
Would you like to use one of these items?

My Story:

As Aura released the Denpa-Henken, Enigma knows he is unable to travel to another point of the earth at this time. Enigma has no idea where he is either.
Enigma: Where the hell am I?
Aura: Is that really relevant right now?
Enigma growls softly as his lip starts twitching. He begins to walk in this unfamiliar place.

Trivial

I need to go back to my hometown, so i might become less active

Trivial's Story:

Not much is in the lab:
There is a computer, which has an internet connection.
There are some surgical tools in a display case. A few of them have minor EM disruption side effects when used.
There is a TV in the corner of the room.
There is also an adjustable bed up against the wall.
2 gas cylinders sit next to your desk, but you don’t know what they are filled with.
There is a massive stack of papers on your desk.
There is a lighter in a one of the draws in your desk.
There are some posters on the walls.
Would you like to use one of these items

Zero Messiah doesn't find anything useful in the lab. He was hoping for a good electronic device that could disrupt those Denpa Viruses, but seems like nothing can cause major damage to those things.
ZM : This is no good. I guess i have to go all out to those viruses
(to be continued)

My Story:

As Aura released the Denpa-Henken, Enigma knows he is unable to travel to another point of the earth at this time. Enigma has no idea where he is either.
Enigma: Where the hell am I?
Aura: Is that really relevant right now?
Enigma growls softly as his lip starts twitching. He begins to walk in this unfamiliar place.

Aura : According to the position, we are in a town called Echo Ridge.
Enigma : I don't know of a place named that
Aura : SInce you're always gazing at constellations only, and not paying attention to Earth geography
Enigma : Ok ok. So, what should we do in this town?
Aura : Why don't if we talk to some people about this place?
Enigma : Hmmm....
(to be continued)

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Trivial’s Story:

You walk back out into the hallway. The Denpa-Viruses are spreading all over the facility. With a loud pop, the lights explode, 1 by 1. Soon the hallway is dark. Humming noises, cables sparking, and the faint screaming in the background fills the air. Every once and a while a Denpa-Virus whizzes past, but they don’t seem to notice you for now.
Omega Zero: “What do you want to do?”
Something half buried in some rubble catches your eye but you’re not sure as to what it is.
What do you do?

My Story:

Enigma: “Fine... Whatever... This better not take long.”
Enigma walks up to a 16 year old girl.
Enigma: “Uh... Hi...”
Enigma thinks she’s cute. His heart races.
Enigma: *She reminds me of someone*

(You’re going to have to do her dialog here Trivial, otherwise it would defeat the point).

StelarSX

Jack In!
Role said:
"I could care less whether you stay up or go back to sleep, that thing is annoying..."

--Bzzz bzzz bzz bzzz bzz bzzz!--

"Oh, for the love of--!!! Uh, kid, you might wanna get up..."

((OOC: Must resist urge to say 'put on your visualizer'...))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhh... sorry..."
Seemingly half dazed yet still asleep, she slowly gets up and turns it off. Rather than returning to bed, she just lays on the floor, too tired to be aware it's not her bed...

"All right, all right. What is it?" Stelar got up staring at Beast.

---------------
"Anisa...get up! Or at least turn off this clock and go back to sleep!"

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Stelar SP;67273 said:
"All right, all right. What is it?" Stelar got up staring at Beast.

---------------
"Anisa...get up! Or at least turn off this clock and go back to sleep!"
"I think we'd better Wave Change, there's some viruses messing with that alarm clock. Don't want them getting out of hand--"

"--and I am SICK of that horrible noise!" He moved his arms up in an attempt to cover up his 'ears'...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh.... You do it this time... I have to get back to class..."

She clearly was still half asleep. She lay on the ground, apparently not even realizing she wasn't on her bed.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Role;67279 said:
"I think we'd better Wave Change, there's some viruses messing with that alarm clock. Don't want them getting out of hand--"

"--and I am SICK of that horrible noise!" He moved his arms up in an attempt to cover up his 'ears'...

"Ugh.... You do it this time... I have to get back to class..."

She clearly was still half asleep. She lay on the ground, apparently not even realizing she wasn't on her bed.

"Wave...Change? Do we have to?" Asked Stelar. "Can't you just take care of it on your own?"

-----
"Exactly how am I supposed to turn it off, Anisa?" Nova questioned. "I'm an EM Being, I can't touch it."

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Stelar SP;67349 said:
"Wave...Change? Do we have to?" Asked Stelar. "Can't you just take care of it on your own?"

-----
"Exactly how am I supposed to turn it off, Anisa?" Nova questioned. "I'm an EM Being, I can't touch it."
"Okay, fine. You can go back to sleep. But when you wake up and there's no house left to speak up, don't blame me, since you were the one who wouldn't get up." He was kidding, right? If that kid really meant that he'd just let these viruses tear up his home, then there'd be no way he'd be sticking around to watch it happen.

Anisa didn't seem to hear her. She curled up and tried to pull up her blanket, which obviously was to no avail, as it was on her bed.

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
New character

Requesting The Aurora to gm me...

Name: Jason Mercii
Personality: Jason was hated by everyone in youth, causing him to become violent. His father owned a military weapons company, and Jason lost the entire right hand side of his body in an explosion. He was fitted with bionic arms and legs, and his brain with a computer. A Net Navi called Drake was installed to help keep Jason under control. (Adopted later by Luna's parents)

EM-Wave partner name: Drake
Personality: Drake looks humanoid, with draconic armor plating along his head and arms. He was designed to team up with another Net Navi to hunt down and delete four rouge Navis. After he met Jason, his hunt for the rouges led him to Planet FM, which gave Jason and Drake the ability to denpa-haikan. Upon returning to Earth, they found it changed. (Is now RnR setting, Jason is now adopted by Luna's parents)

EM-wave human: DrakeMercy
DrakeMercy looks like the Net Navi Drake, a human with draconic helmet and armour. He has wings and a tail. He is the sword element and has FloatShoe

Buster Stats:
Attack: 5
Rapid: 3
Charge: 2

NOTES: Any place from RnR1-2 can be used, but Andromeda and Ra Mu have been deleted (so between RnR2 and 3 basically). Remember that Jason is Luna's brother now as well.

NOTES EDIT: The weapons company was called WepTech. The company that gave Jason the bionics is called Experimental Defensive Inc. Luna has a necklace that contains a Navi Card with Drake's data on it.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Uh... ok...
Can you GM for me till Trivial gets back.
Might want to change your buster stats as well. Right now they look a little OP. Unless DrakeMercy uses a sword.
At anyrate.

*buzz* --SYSTEM ONLINE--

Drake: Good-morning Jason. Your willpower seems to be inproving. You can almost move your whole arm without my assistance now. At anyrate, it is now time to get up, You have got school in an hour.

It is monday morning. Nothing unusual has happened in the last few weeks. Denpa-Virus attacks have become less and less frequent. Luna runs in.

Luna: Drake! Get up! It's the Denpa-Viruses!
Drake: You hear that? Sis is in trouble.

What do you do. Your sister is in trouble, but your short on time to get ready for school.

DrakeMercySP

Jason's story:
Jason: (suddenly alert) Right
Jason gets up and flexes his right arm and leg, and activates the viewer hologram on his built-in Star Carrier. As he does this, he turns to Luna
Jason: Where are they, sis?

Aurora's story:
The girl looks at Enigma, and notices he is embarrassed. She laughs
Girl: Do you need something? Directions?

Over to you Aurora...

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Jason's Story:

Luna: Right now they're in the kitchen. They might have spread by now though.
Suddenly... the power goes out.
Drake: Looks like she was right about that.
Luna: Oh no. *scream*
Luna runs out. What do you do?

My Story:

Enigma: Uh...
Enigma slowly goes Tandoori Red.
Aura: Smooth...
Enigma: You... You remind me of someone... ah...
What does she say next?

DrakeMercySP

Jason's story:
Drake: Damn. Switching to night-vision...now
>>>NIGHT VISION ACTIVE<<<
Jason: Luna! Calm down!
Jason dashes to the kitchen
Drake: The viruses...activating visualizer...
>>>VISUALIZER ONLINE<<<

Aurora's story:
The girl laughs again
Girl: I get that sometimes. Who do I remind you of?

Turn (Aurora you will know what that means..)

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
ROFLMAO... Good old MTG

Jason’s Story:

The kitchen is completely covered in numerous types of Denpa-Viruses. They seem to be pulsing into every piece of active technology. For now your safeguards are preventing you from being affected. There is another scream in the background. Luna really sounds scared. Dad walks in.
Dad: What’s going on?
Drake: He looks a little worried too.

My Story:

Enigma: Uh... I can’t remember now. Um... I gotta go...
Aura: That’s not very nice leaving without having a full conversation.
Enigma sprints away. He is very embarrassed.
Enigma: Nice job Aura. I looked like an idiot back their.
Aura: You did that yourself.
Enigma: Is she still watching?

DrakeMercySP

Jason's story:
Jason: Dad, there are HEAPS of denpa' in here, you might wanna step back a bit...
Jason reaches to his belt for his battle card deck

OOC: (Out-Of-Context for those not in the know) Do we have certain battle cards set for us or do we choose our own? I would only choose something like Gattling1 or the like for now seeing as it is the start and all...

Aurora's story:
Aura looks back as Enigma runs towards some steps to the north. The girl is standing where she was, looking a bit confused. Enigma passes a sign marked "Vista Point". As he does so, the transer on his arm lets out a wailing alarm. The help signal has been triggered, and it seems to be coming from somewhere ahead...

Go for it Aurora

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I think we start with basic cards, such as those in the XtraFldr and get more via battles and finding them in the story.

Jason’s Story:

You flick through your cards. You see:
Cannon
Sword
WideSword
LongSword
AirSpread
GatlingGun 1
Barrier
Drake: What you going to do?

My Story:

Aura: Go on. Check it out.
Enigma: N... No... It’s a bad idea.
Aura: I don’t remember offering you a choice.
Aura drags Enigma further into Vista Point towards the signal. Enigma looks back towards the girl.

Turn

DrakeMercySP

Jason's story:
Jason flicks Gattling Gun1, Air Spreader and Sword through the access slot in his right arm

Aurora's story:
The girl is rightly confused now, seeing as Enigma is basically being pulled by the arm by something invisible. The help signal continues as Enigma is dragged into Vista Point.
Aura: Hey. There is someone here. Maybe he was the one who sent the help signal. Let's go...
Aura starts dragging Enigma toward the boy, who is sitting next to a replica steam engine from way back.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Jason’s Story:

Numerous Denpa-Viruses disappear, but your attack barly puts a dent in their numbers...
Drake: We may as well Denpa-Henken.
What do you do?

My Story:

Enigma: Uh... Hi... Did you set off the help signal?
Aura: He looks quite sad.
What does he say?

DrakeMercySP

Jason's story:
Jason: Right...
Jason hunches over a bit, and wave energy bursts from his arms and back, forming the shape of a dragon around him. Jason and Drake denpa-haikan. DrakeMercy draws more battle cards and begins to fight

Aurora's story:
The boy just sits there for a moment then, realizing that he was being spoken to, he looks up. He is a bit younger than Enigma, around thirteen years of age. He is wearing an odd style of glasses, with large red lenses shot through with gold
Boy: I can see it. The demon that follows you...Why did you bring it here?
The boy has no transer, and he looks sad for some reason

There you go Aurora

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Jason’s Story:

You flick through your cards. You find:
Cannon
PlasmaGun1
Sword
LongSword
AirSpread
GatlingGun 1
Barrier
Recover10
GrndWave1
Something catches your eye sticking out from underneath the kettle.
Drake: What you going to do?

My Story:

Aura: What? You can see me?
Enigma: What are you talking about? Demons?
Aura: Don’t do it Enigma.
Enigma glows bright red.
Enigma: Aura is not a demon! She is a god! She set me free! And here you are judging her for crimes she didn’t commit! What is your problem? *pant* *pant* *pant*
Aura: …
Enigma: Why have you even called me here?

Turn

DrakeMercySP

Jason's story:
DrakeMercy flicks Barrier and Longsword through the access slot on his buster. The buster reconfigures and emits the Longsword as the barrier triggers. DrakeMercy then runs over to check whatever it is under the kettle...

Aurora's story:
The boy looks unfazed at Enigma's show of power, and calmly pulls out a cellphone-shaped device. The boy slides a card into an access slot on the top of the device, and it, and the boy, begin to glow.
Boy: I am Del Faust....
There is a flash, and where the boy was standing, there now stands a tall, silver-armoured man with a bright red cloak. He has a shield strapped to his left arm with a holy-looking symbol on it.
PaladinHoly: And I am now PaladinHoly! I will eradicate all evil waves in this world! You claim this demon-wave to be a god? Then I shall show you the TRUE power of a god and begin my crusade by destroying you!
A gold-edged sword appears in Paladin's hand, and he runs at Enigma.

You're up, Aurora

PS: I didn't know Aura was female. That's weird. Is AuroraEnergy (or Enigma Supernal whichever it is) Male or female?
PPS: for anyone else reading this, Aurora and I know each other, and so we know each others characters better than anyone, so it makes this thing kinda easier. So yeah...
PPPS: Aurora does Enigma have a Visualizer?