Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I've heard that the Smash Bros. exploit works on the Wii U for some reason, so it shouldn't take long for homebrew stuff to come out.
Kinky ;o

I haven't 'searched it at all, just realized it actually came out yesterday...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
These have completely changed my opinion on getting a Wii U. I wanna get one now....

The #1 was /how/ I knew Wii U was out xD *Is a religious Gamegrumps/Egoraptor/Jontron fan.*

Also, thanks. Didn't know #2 came out ;o *haven't watched yet today, I'm on a weird schedule and still thought it was yesterday...*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
The #1 was /how/ I knew Wii U was out xD *Is a religious Gamegrumps/Egoraptor/Jontron fan.*

Also, thanks. Didn't know #2 came out ;o *haven't watched yet today, I'm on a weird schedule and still thought it was yesterday...*

I've been watching since they released their first episode, it's probably the only series on Youtube I actually care enough to watch regularly.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I've been watching since they released their first episode, it's probably the only series on Youtube I actually care enough to watch regularly.
My IRL best friend has been a fan of Egoraptor for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears, so he turned me onto it right away also.

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
Of course. That's why there are time zones. It has nothing to do with the earth rotating and the sun and the moon and shit. That was just "for show" the real purpose of differences in timezones is where the world starts ending. Duuuhhhhh!

It all makes sense now... :eek:

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Also, I got a text at work today.

Not "I want nutty bars please pick up on way home" or "Please pick up nutty bars on way home" but

"I need nutty bars"

My mom is weird :confused:. (and impolite) no please, and "need" ? xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
o.o Wonder if it was the same mouse outside my work. That guy must be using up his air miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.