Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS END UP GETTING DNS ERRORS TO THIS PLACE.

Last time, it was default that wouldn't load DATS, so I hopped to Google. This time, I was on Google DNS, so I switched back to default. :|

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I should be studying for finals... but nope. Played DanSen BOOST all day instead. :|

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Sounds like a better use of your time anyway.
GOOD POINT.

DanSen has been amazing so far. 8D

Though I do shamelessly switch between Boost and W because I really suck at the game and there are more "practice" battles at the beginning of W. I haven't even gotten Achilles in Boost yet. ;w; I think I'm to the point in W where I kind of need to finish Boost first.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I get the DNS errors as well. Usually hitting refresh 3-4x lets me in, though. (Sometimes I wait about 2 mins before I try again ;x)

Mmm, mini tacos <3 (Got 'em in at work a few months back, avoided buying cause I knew I'd overeat them. Finally couldn't not get 'em any longer and got 'em ;D sooo good)

Only dilemma, I want to play Halo 4 but my hands are greasy, and will remain greasy as eating. NEED TO FINISH EATING SO CAN WASH HANDZ! p.q

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I really really really like the new gamemode "Regicide" -- reminds me of Juggernaut only less "Crazy" and more fun.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
EATING FOOD COMPLETED, TIME FOR... 'eh, now I don't feel like playing? @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.