Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
o.o *Shrug*

I intend to play around with it more on my "more free-time-filled weeks" -- I just worked 5 days, had today off, but work next 5 days, soo... I only set it up and dug my way to china. (Dug as far as it'd let me, surprisingly never hit lava. I did "hear" it though, but, never could find which direction...) I didn't care if it killed me, I just wanted to find some >_< -- I did fall into a cave once though, but I ran out of torches... A creeper or zombie or something got me @_@

Also, pretty sure I had accidentally found diamonds, but like :confused: didn't realize it xD

I'm-a re-roll the world and actually try building something though @_@... I have no creativity anymore though ;(

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, totally had it in mind but didn't type it... Despite no days off this week, Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday next week - OFF. Totally gonna have free time then xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Weeeeird... There be people on my server :confused: Like... They think it's someone elses.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
2012-11-16 20:08:39 [INFO] <mizzsaylor> YEAH!
2012-11-16 20:09:14 [INFO] <darkest_neko> THOOOOOOMAS!!!!...WHERE AM I AND WHERE IS MY HOUSE...>=[
2012-11-16 20:09:31 [INFO] <mizzsaylor> because of update the map is new so everything is gone
2012-11-16 20:09:43 [INFO] <darkest_neko> im...going to cry...in a ball
2012-11-16 20:09:55 [INFO] <mizzsaylor> but new beginnings and look snow :D
2012-11-16 20:09:57 [INFO] <darkest_neko> yep...most mature thing to do right now
2012-11-16 20:10:57 [INFO] <mizzsaylor> do you like what I'm doing to spawn so far? I'm going to put some colored things in space
2012-11-16 20:10:59 [INFO] <darkest_neko> who's house is this?
2012-11-16 20:11:09 [INFO] <mizzsaylor> only mine
2012-11-16 20:11:13 [INFO] <mizzsaylor> server went up recently

lol wut?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Or you should let them build a bunch of shit. And then lock it.

And keep it all for yourself.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
I wonder if I can pass protect this? @_@

Or I reopen my server, you guys get Hamachi and we try to play there xP (Eventhough I can´t most week because I´m at School)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It's the best anime video game adaption I've ever had the joy of playing. Too bad it only saw release in Europe otherwise I would of bought it.

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
Soo... Finally caved in and bought Minecraft just to see what was all the hubub... Not really impressed, but, not really bored either... My coworker wants me to make a server (done) and give him the details... Dunno if I wanna do that tho o_o I don't trust real life people as much as online <_< Am I weird? (and by details I just mean server IP, not admin access or anything...)

*Shrug* I probably wont play it anyway, so I'll just be like "I ain't gonna buy it.." (since i really didn't wanna spend $26 on this, but, I was bored... and wanted to test my server-making ability.. (It worked first try))

Yeah, I hated Minecraft at first, but then I got really into it and played around 300 hours... At one point I was so addicted I even cosplayed as Steve (the default Minecraft character) for an anime and gaming convention.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
DQA you have problems.

But then again, a friend's little brother would refuse to play AoE with me because he was "busy" with Minecraft. :|

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yeah, I hated Minecraft at first, but then I got really into it and played around 300 hours... At one point I was so addicted I even cosplayed as Steve (the default Minecraft character) for an anime and gaming convention.

Minecraft cosplay these days has kinda become overdone.

Still better than Homestuck cosplayers though.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
DQA you have problems.

But then again, a friend's little brother would refuse to play AoE with me because he was "busy" with Minecraft. :|

It's a cosplay thing. There is nothing wrong with anything he did.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Wow, this is possibly the hardest damn game I've ever had to track down on the internet. EVER.

Though if it's anything like what the screenshot say it is, I might just have to buy it. IT LOOKS AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.