Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Horses Neglect Gaming

It's an organization attacking the horse community for not gaming enough. They claim it's because they can't handle keyboards / mice or any console controllers, but after the gaming industry developed a horse-friendly control-system, they still refused to play any of the games offered. Due to this prejudice, Tom Tuckerson (hah, get it... Tom Tucker' Son... Ya know, the newscaster on Family Guy... He has a son) formed the HNG.

-- Moving on, I JUST MADE A PIZZA! ^_^... Well, it's in the oven...

Also, Minecraft is addicting... I need to download some mod(s) :x Anyone ever use AMCO or w/e it is? (Argus Minecraft Overhaul or something like that) It looks interesting...

My best friend (coworker) is contemplating trying it too... Dunno if he will tho since it's $27, he has a wife and 2-kids, and a life... so yeah xP

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Horses Neglect Gaming

It's an organization attacking the horse community for not gaming enough. They claim it's because they can't handle keyboards / mice or any console controllers, but after the gaming industry developed a horse-friendly control-system, they still refused to play any of the games offered. Due to this prejudice, Tom Tuckerson (hah, get it... Tom Tucker' Son... Ya know, the newscaster on Family Guy... He has a son) formed the HNG.

-- Moving on, I JUST MADE A PIZZA! ^_^... Well, it's in the oven...

Also, Minecraft is addicting... I need to download some mod(s) :x Anyone ever use AMCO or w/e it is? (Argus Minecraft Overhaul or something like that) It looks interesting...

My best friend (coworker) is contemplating trying it too... Dunno if he will tho since it's $27, he has a wife and 2-kids, and a life... so yeah xP

You mean this:
?

I've looked at it, but my computer is a fickle beast and I don't think it would like that mod.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Also, has anyone here heard of the game Ib? A friend got me into it, and I'll be cosplaying the character Garry from it.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Everything and nothing is wrong with me. We are united. (And if feels so good)

Happy Turkey day all. It's not midnight yet, but, I wont be with net again til after T-day in theory. (I go to work soon, then friends taking me to his house, then we're going to his families house for turkey-day.)

Status
Not open for further replies.