Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
The KHR Wii game looks nice.

tgs-2008-reborn-screen-20081008101449984_640w.jpg
Do not want! What's the name of this? :confused: I must find!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Soo... Finally caved in and bought Minecraft just to see what was all the hubub... Not really impressed, but, not really bored either... My coworker wants me to make a server (done) and give him the details... Dunno if I wanna do that tho o_o I don't trust real life people as much as online <_< Am I weird? (and by details I just mean server IP, not admin access or anything...)

*Shrug* I probably wont play it anyway, so I'll just be like "I ain't gonna buy it.." (since i really didn't wanna spend $26 on this, but, I was bored... and wanted to test my server-making ability.. (It worked first try))

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Soo... Finally caved in and bought Minecraft just to see what was all the hubub... Not really impressed, but, not really bored either... My coworker wants me to make a server (done) and give him the details... Dunno if I wanna do that tho o_o I don't trust real life people as much as online <_< Am I weird? (and by details I just mean server IP, not admin access or anything...)

*Shrug* I probably wont play it anyway, so I'll just be like "I ain't gonna buy it.." (since i really didn't wanna spend $26 on this, but, I was bored... and wanted to test my server-making ability.. (It worked first try))

It's survival action adventure with legos, it doesn't appeal to everyone. Personally I love it and spend hours and hours buggering about creating my personal world of awesomeness while fucking up evil creatures with tools that I made with my bare hands.

I wanna join Matze's server. Also, if someone starts pouring buckets of lava over peoples houses, it totally will not be me in any way whatsoever.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Uh. I can play Minecraft... and I never bought it. Don't know if I can make servers. But I can only connect to private servers by IP (ish like the only restriction) and play single player. And I have to play Snapshots instead of official updates. And it's totally legit.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
It's survival action adventure with legos, it doesn't appeal to everyone. Personally I love it and spend hours and hours buggering about creating my personal world of awesomeness while fucking up evil creatures with tools that I made with my bare hands.

I wanna join Matze's server. Also, if someone starts pouring buckets of lava over peoples houses, it totally will not be me in any way whatsoever.

Somehow I get the feeling, I should *not* give you the IP... ^^""

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Uh. I can play Minecraft... and I never bought it. Don't know if I can make servers. But I can only connect to private servers by IP (ish like the only restriction) and play single player. And I have to play Snapshots instead of official updates. And it's totally legit.

*cough* mine can only be joined with Hamachi *cough*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
The KHR game is fairly good for an anime fighting game. It covers the first few arcs in visual novel style with full voice acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.